UTI Bank Credit Card / Non receipt of new card!

1 India Review updated:

I have applied for new c- cardmore than one month; through ur agent - SUDIPTA-VIDE PHONE-no [protected] filling form but application no is given. Till now I have not got card. Pl inquire &inform me.

Comments

• Sh
      14th of Sep, 2007

i have applied for UTI Credit Card few days (15 days) ago. I was promissed that I will receive my Credit card within 21 days. I am an employee of E2E Serwizsol Pvt ltd., Kalynai Nagar, Pune Company, as per information given by ur executive, UTI Bank has sanciotned some credit card application for our company, so I will receive my card without any breaks. but after 15 days of application, I have not received any verification call also,

Plz look at this matter.

I wouldd like to jopin u a s a Credit Card Customer, and this will be first card for my life, that's why I am confused ....

Shirish .. Kharat

30th of Oct, 2007

I have received my credit card application ref no:- 755391 on 26.10.2007. But till date I have not received status of my application. What should I do ?

• Ga
      7th of Jan, 2008

I have received my credit card application ref no:- 980600 on 28.12.2007. But till date I have not received status of my application. What should I do ?