UTI Bank / Refund of Home Loan processing fees

1 India Review updated:

This is with reference to UTI Home Loan sanction letter number UTI/07/HL/11210. My home loan was sanctioned of amount Rs. 36, 00,000/- on June 26, 2007. This loan amount does not fulfill my loan requirement.

I have paid Rs. 3000/- as a processing fees (Cheque number 227046) for the same.

I have talked to the UTI Bank Noida branch to refund the processing fees, but they didn't give the satisfactory answer. Even one of their agent told me that if you don't have money why you applied for the house.

Please help me to take the refund of my money as the services from UTI bank has not been availed.

Comments

Ra
  27th of May, 2007

Had taken a loan from UTI 3years back towards a purchase of a two wheeler. MyLoan was lcosed 6 months back & still have not received my NOC or the RC book. Had made several visits to the Agency - Teknik Motors, Ulsoor. From where i had taken my two wheeler & every time i go there they direct me to the UTI branch at Infentry Road.

On going to Infentry road, i am told there is no UTI bank there. I then tried to reach the koramangala branch & they told me to speak to Tecknik Motors. Again on checking with Teknik Motors they say, they have discontinued the Loans with UTI bank & they too have washed off their hands.

Its is really disappointing.

Ms
  5th of Jun, 2007
UTI Bank - No update on credit cards status
India

I have submitted a form with necessary docs for credit card in bangalore. I got a confirmation from uti bank stating my application has been submitted vide # 255003. But yet to get the card. Its almost crossing 20 days. No update from uti bank. Very poor service!

Ni
  10th of Jun, 2007

Have submitted a form with necessary docs for credit card in Jaipur. I got a confirmation from uti bank stating my application has been submitted vide # 284791. But yet to get the card. Its almost crossing 45 days. No update from uti bank. Very very poor service, if this is the way they work than god knows how card wud work ...

nilanshu khanna

Ka
  22nd of Jun, 2007
UTI Bank - Absurd credit card charges
India

I had applied for uti silver credit card on 1st may 07 but until now i had not get the card. The branch staff are telling that i will get it sonly.

Gi
  14th of Jul, 2007

I have a UTI Gold Credit Card, for which UTI bank is least b0thered to send credit statement at the right time... when asked for the concerned authorities (So called Manager)... He really didn’t have any responsibility to keep up his words to send the credit card statement... After a lot of telephonic conversation and I personally going to the bank n-number of times. Finally I receive the statement that to through email exactly on the due date and any further delay in payment I would be fined... over all this there is absolutely no proper transparency with in the credit card section about " the mode of payment".

When mailed to "ibrm@utibank.co.in" they ask us to mail to "customer.services@utibank.co.in"...

When mailed to "customer.services@utibank.co.in" they say your email is not registered and all such reasons with no proper response...

Even the local branch manager who is in charge for Credit card section is also not responding properly... and keeps blaming on others.

I almost feel as if I am trapped as I have made transaction through this card... So how waiting for the next statement to come, so that I can pay my dues and CLOSE the card...

I would be the most dissatisfied customer of UTI BANK...

Girindra Rao S.

Ta
  13th of Aug, 2007
UTI Bank - Poor service!
India

I have submitted a form with necessary docs for credit card in Bangalore. I got a confirmation from uti bank stating my application has been submitted vide # 362971. But I am yet to get the card. It’s almost crossing 20 days. No update from uti bank. Very poor service!

Sa
  4th of Sep, 2007

cradit card all statment not recive till noe

Ra
  5th of Oct, 2007

I bought a CAT 2007 form from UTI Bank in Mumbai. They sold the form to me for 550, they should have charged me 1100. Due to incorrect charge for the form my application has been rejected. The IIM's says its bank fault and bank says they just sell the form.

ITs frustrating and have no recourse...

Beware!

Pi
  8th of Oct, 2007

My CAT form was by mistake left with one entry and due to that the form was rejected. The question is why ain't there a provision for correcting the mistake? Why is it something that once filled there is not possible for any changes?

Vi
  28th of Oct, 2007

I agree with your complaint, they are all rubbish in service, they are all ill mannered!

Ma
  26th of Nov, 2007
UTI Bank Home Loan - Amount not getting debited
India

Even i have faced so may problems with UTI Bank. May be more than u all. I have taken a home loan with them and problems started with that. Initially the agent was irritating for money commission etc, and these guys have collected amount 2,3 times for loan processing with out any receipts and that part was over.

Now after an year i suddenly see that loan amount is not getting debited from my account i donno y. i have given post dated cheques. This is really sick

And also could not reach the agent who processed this loan. and i cannot go to branch because i am not in india.

And customer care either there is no response or they will disconnect the call. i didn't sleep to call this customer which is available only in day time as it is a night time for us hoping that my problem will get resolved. But unfortunately either i have to hold the line i my call gets disconnected.

I donno what to do and whom to approach????? So bad na

Ri
  21st of Feb, 2008

Sir ,
While taking the card i was told that there is not any annual or joining fee on card. But it charged.Collection peoples are threatening me on mobile. Advise what to do.

Ripudaman singh

Mg
  14th of Jul, 2008

dear sir,

i have transfered sum of 800 euros from an europien bank to my uti account(pune main branch) on 4.07.08 but still i didnt recive the money, i just enquired the bank in europe they said in their side every thing is clear, the problem is with the indian bank, (this is their comment) let me know why ?
for your kind reference i give my account no-037010100674720, i hope will do the needful, also i request you to clear this problem as soon as possible.

thanks,

govind.m

Pu
  23rd of Mar, 2011
UTI Bank - Absurd credit card charges
UTI BANK

I received a UTI bank credit card. When applying for this card I was told by a representative that there is no joining or annual fee. But when I received my first statement, there was a joining fee.

After making several attempts to speak with your phone banking officers, which seem to be never available), I am sending this email to customer care division. I hope this will be resolved in a timely manner.