UTI Bank / Status of credit cards never received!

1 India Review updated:

I have applied for uti credit card but after a 2 months yet i have not received any status for that. So many times i called up in customer care but nobody picking the phone. Just want 2 inform you about worst service of uti bank customer care.

Beware!

Regards,
Amit rana.

Comments

6th of Jun, 2007

I have applied for uti credit card but after a 2 months yet i have not received any status for that. So many times i called up in customer care but nobody picking the phone. Just want 2 inform you all about worst service of uti bank customer care.

• Aj
      15th of Jun, 2007

I called the customer care center for the new PIN number for internet banking 2 months ago, and was said that the Ghatkopar (E) bank (as reside in Ghatkopar) will give me a call when they receive the letter. But nothing of that has happened.

I'm still waiting.

• Ks
      13th of Oct, 2007

I've applied for the UTI credit card before three months but last month only I've received it. In that also i had a problem in my initial instead of K. Sakthivel they printed as M. sakthivel I've called to the customer care cor several times but there is no response from them. then i had given a complaint to the credit card officer to my nearest bank then also there is no use. I was very much frustrated on their services.

• Gu
      18th of Oct, 2007

still not received a credit card

• Ni
      18th of Oct, 2007
    UTI Bank - Credit card, poor service!
    India

In the month of July 2007 the agent of UTI bank collected the documents for Credit Card Application, thereafter no body turned back. On 16.08.07 I received one sms stating "we have received credit card application with ref no. 478878 pls use this ref no for future communication - UTI Bank Credit Card." Thereafter till today I have not received any information what happens with my application and what is happening with my documents.

I suggest and warns general peoples not to go for UTI bank credit card!

• Va
      28th of Oct, 2007

Hi,

Great job by UTI Family. Keep it up guys.

Thanking You,
    Regards,

Vajeed Nawab
    +91 40 98482 88800

• Ne
      11th of Nov, 2007

I have applied for UTI credit card but after a 2 months yet I have not received any status for that. So many times I called up in customer care but nobody picking the phone. Just want 2 inform you about worst service of UTI bank customer care.

Nedu.

26th of Nov, 2007

Even i have faced so may problems with UTI Bank. May be more than u all. I have taken a home loan with them and problems started with that. Initially the agent was irritating for money commission etc, and these guys have collected amount 2,3 times for loan processing with out any receipts and that part was over.

Now after an year i suddenly see that loan amount is not getting debited from my account i donno y. i have given post dated cheques. This is really sick

And also could not reach the agent who processed this loan. and i cannot go to branch because i am not in india.

And customer care either there is no response or they will disconnect the call. i didn't sleep to call this customer which is available only in day time as it is a night time for us hoping that my problem will get resolved. But unfortunately either i have to hold the line i my call gets disconnected.

I donno what to do and whom to approach????? So bad na

• Gl
      22nd of Dec, 2007

It is really disgusting action of Axis bank to credit card customer,
    No regularity in providing the statement of month. I do not know how should I react with the service with the axis bank. Difinitely I will publish an article on the axis bank activities to the innocent customer. Previously also axis bank was involved in the scam. Now also they are not liquidated their course of negligence to the customer. Please make sure to upgrade your systems not to disrupt the service to customer.

• Go
      19th of May, 2008

Reference detail given below - inspite of various reminders we have not received statement and out interest till yet.

Children’s Gift Growth Fund – 1986
    Ref. Certificate No. 400960030009336 and 400960030009337

and Raj Lakshmi – Unit Scheme
    Ref. Certificate No. R944007025145 / RJ021243.

Please take the matter on URGENT PRIORITY and inform us the status.

Thanks and regards