Uthihealthproduct / Acai Berry Detox / Charged for product never shipped

1 3007 Greene Street, Hollywood, FL, US Review updated:
Phone: 18669490138

Saw on "Oprah" and ordered "no risk" product to try "FREE" for 30 days for cost of shipping. Stated to try for 14 days from day of shipment to cancel at any time. Ten days later product never arrived, called after later than stated and they said to wait a few more days. Waited until the last day (day 14) and still had not arrived. Called to complain and waited for 45 minutes on telephone AND at the same time tried the on-line customer service chat. Nobody ever answered my on-line chat even after 30 minutes. Finally got through to cancel and request refund - they refused saying it was too late for refund. Even after I told them product had not arrived it did not help. Then they offered to charge me half as much if I was willing to wait additional few days - said no. Finally went on-line and saw HUGE number of fraud complaints. Called credit card company (charges for product was still in "Temporary Authorization" area - i.e. NOT paid yet). Put stop on payment and cancelled my card. Hope this helps. Of note is that this "company" is called "Preciousmind Trading LTD" and located in country of Cyprus - impossible to prosecute them for fraud. AVOID www.acaiberrydetox.com

Comments

• Go
      Aug 15, 2009

I am having a similar problem with the same supplement. I did get it in about a week and used it for roughly a month and had no results. I tried calling for the past week and no one answers your calls to cancel your account with them. I'll have to go to my bank and talk with them about canceling my card just to stop the extra charges. I would suggest buying the acai berry supplement from an actual store, the internet sites will suck you in.

• Re
      Aug 15, 2009

I also ordered "free trail" paid the shipping and handling and never recieved the product. The company actually gave me a "ups tracking number" that when I tried to track it it wasn't a real number.
    Live and learn. I will never order online again.

• Gr
      Aug 18, 2009

Product never shipped and I have 4 charges on my card from this company. 2 charges for shipping which are under two different company names (oxi-berry and uthihealthproduct), as well as two misc. fees. They never sent an email with any sort of order number and they do not pick up calls. I'm worried they are going to charge me the price indicated after the trial-period expires. This was a big BIG mistake... Would it be best to contact my bank and cancel my card?

• Mi
      Sep 01, 2009

I am having the same problem that all the previous people have complained about. So far I have had 5v deductions from my credit card and no product. Totals are over $90.00 for a produst that was supposed to be free for the first 30 days.

• Nv
      Sep 01, 2009

BEWARE of Colenx * Uthihealthproducts * CCC Enterprises * Cleansegold * THEY ARE ALL SCAMS!!
    I am beyond frustrated with these so-called companies. I requested the free trial after seeing the ads "as seen on Oprah and Today Show". I was shipped a free trial and noticed no benefit and threw it out. The 99 cents, that I agreed to pay for shipping was deducted from my account. Then I received a call from my bank two weeks later regarding possible fraudulent charges on my account. $86.42 was being deducted out of my account from CCC Enterprises out of Cyprus. This was NOT the same company that took out the 99 cents. The bank asked me if I had ordered anything online recently and that was the only thing I had ordered, since I said yes, it was not considered fraud and they closed my case. When I spoke to my bank in person I was told I could not dispute the charges because of the terms in fine print that I unknowingly agreed to. They were aware of a lot of these cases out there and urged me to call the 800 number to request a refund directly. After several attempts and over 30 minutes each time, on hold a poor speaking representative told me the same story everyone else has gotten. When I receive the mystery shipment of product (which they show was shipped two weeks ago and received) I could return it for a refund. I have not gotten it and know that I never will. These people are trash and should be shut down for pulling this kind of crap. I have cancelled my debit card and had to re-issue to avoid any further charges.

Sep 09, 2009

Please remove this from my account. I have two charges i didnot approve. $1.95 and $2.00. This was cancelled and when the box came it was not opened but handed back to the postman with return to sender. You need to credit my account today. They are cancelling out my yahoo account and my bank card. I have had to many fraud cases.

Joyce Underwood

• Ne
      Sep 19, 2009

On the page it says they are from "Preciousmind Trading LTD, 6 Ioanni Stylianou, 2nd floor, office/flat 202, 2003 Nicosia, Cyprus"

I believe this is put on the page just to make us think they are from cyprus. I may be wrong about that, and for all we know they could really be from Cyprus. To support my claim that this might be a fraudulent company, I did a WhoIS WhoIS IP on these guys.

www.acaiberrydetox.com IP:

Administrative Contact [784075]:

Billing Contact [784075]:

Technical Contact [784075]:
    Phone: +1.[protected]

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.ATINTEGRATED.COM[Who Is Domain]
    NS2.ATINTEGRATED.COM[Who Is Domain]

...NOW after looking at this information, you can clearly see the registrant lives in Ontario. No where near Cyprus.

This should be looked into immediately by higher authorities of power.

cordially,