Uthi Health Products / Shipped product when I told them over the phone on a recording that I couldn't afford it and only wanted the free sample

I was on a website which promised free two week trials of two products, all you had to do is pay the shipping, I recieved a call that was recorded so they said, to confirm my order for the 30 day trial I told the man mine was for a free week trial do not charge me I only want the trial he assured me that wouldn't be an issue. one was $4.95 which I was charged for and recieved. The other was $0.99 I was also charged, but never received this product. Today I recieved a bottle from this company and my account was charged $86 i'm unemployed and cannot afford this please someone help!!!

Comments

• Dj
      21st of Aug, 2009
    Uthi Health Products - scam
    UTHI Health Products
    wilsondanny75@yahoo.com

I responded to a free offer from UTHI Health Products. I did not receive the product. When I called the customer support I could not talk to anyone. The number just continued playing music and said to hold. I did this any times and still have not been able to discuss the issue. I finally had to cancel my VISA card. Beware, this is a scam.

• Us
      24th of Aug, 2009

my husband and i had the same thing happen to us. we just noticed it this morning when checking our bank account. i'm calling the bank as soon as it opens to tell them to stop payment... i suggest you try the same.

• Ki
      3rd of Sep, 2009

You told the whole story almost word for word. But I have now received a second bottle and I can't get my money back. Plus I gained weight on this product.