UT Austin

Posted: Jan 12, 2018 by

baggage

Austin, Colorado
Hi,

My Name is Malladi Vishwakant. I was on the ETIHAD Flight from Abu Dhabi to New York last Thursday (4th Jan). Because of the weather in NY, the flight was diverted to Washington DC. We were assured that the flight would return to JFK on Friday and we could collect the bags later. I had an urgent meeting on the 5th of January and so, I had to leave for Austin directly on the 5th of January and I was assured that my luggage would be delivered home (Austin) by ETIHAD airways. It has been a week and I have not yet received my luggage. What is worse, I have not yet been given any information about my luggage.

Please let me know when my baggage might be made available to me. My baggage tag is EY 165907 and my number is +[protected].
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines

Comments

N  14th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Hello Vishwakant, we are sorry to hear about your delayed baggage. Unfortunately there is no report for your baggage why we can't find any information in the system about it.
You may send us your booking reference to socialMedia@etihad.ae in order for us to check the stations you were travelling to find your baggage. *Isi
N  16th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
@EtihadHelp Thank you. The issue has been resolved.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree