USWorkAlliance.com / Ripped off!

1 Exam Services P.O.Box 923088Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-958-5314

Exam Services a total rip off! I received my Exam Study Book, went online to apply for Exams in my area. To my shock the web address was not working! (www.usworkalliance.com) IT IS A SCAM!

Va

Comments

• Te
      6th of Mar, 2008

This so very true!!! This company needs to be sued for very false advertising of the postal exams.. They are of no use at all!!! I was charged $129.50 for the exam book and nothing else I was told has transpired at all.. and everytime you try to access their website it is unavailable... Please do something about this company and try to save other people that are interested in the same jobs as I was..I will never get anywhere as far as a job with postal service goes with this company and I am out of $129.50... Thank You for listening to my very valid comments.

• Me
      8th of Mar, 2008

I seen an ad in the classifieds in my newspaper. I called the number and the woman that I spoke with said the study book was 99.50, 129.45 after taxes and shipping and handeling. I thought it was kind of odd, but that it was an ivestment towards a good job opportunity. Then I logged on to the website and all these rip-off popped up. When that is a half of your paycheck what are you suppose to do? Is anyone out there doing anything about this? What is the judicial system and government doing about this? Is the better business bureau doing anything? There is a disclaimer on the first page of the study guide and in the newspaper ad saying they are not affiliated with USPS, but when you call the number 1-866-498-6843, they don't tell you study materials are at the post office for no charge. You think this is the only way of getting on at the postal service. Is there anything that can be done about this?????? This is a SCAM. I couldn't believe how many people were stooped by this company's ad, and our government is letting them get away with it.

• Uh
      13th of Mar, 2008

I called the 800 number under the impression that I was calling the human resources department of the post office. I am upset because I would not have purchased their materials if I was not misled into believing I had to be eligible for the exam. The person I spoke with over the phone blatantly lied to me and told me that it was necessary for me to purchase the materials.

The USPS exam is just not difficult enough to pay $130 for a study guide to prepare for it. Give me a break.

This company needs to be STRAIGHTFORWARD about the fact they are not contracted with post office to administer the exam.

• Je
      8th of Apr, 2008

I purchased the Postal Battery Exam Study Guide for $130. I started reading and I came to where I was supposed to register online and I found this complaint department. I read the complaints and are wondering if I can get my money back or if somebody else is getting rich off of poor people like me trying to better their lives? I spend money that didn't have to try to get a better job and improve my life.

• Ra
      3rd of May, 2008

if you have been scammed by this company,   just tell call customer service and say you will contact Better Business Beauru and they will refund your money.

• Li
      14th of May, 2008

When I called to place my order for this package~ The operator gave me another link~ and it works~ I've registered for the exam notification~ Although, I haven't taken the exam or been notified yet~ This seems like a legitimate link~ Maybe this helps~ testingauthorityinc.com ~ I was given my registration code when I called also~

21st of May, 2008

I responded to an ad in the newspaper for postal service jobs and had to purchase the battery exam study guide for $129.00 and was told the refund was 100% refundable following policy's and procedures which included signing up for the test.
    THEY DIDN'T TELL ME THERE IS NO WAY TO SIGN UP FOR THE TEST!! DIDN'T WASTE ANY TIME TAKING MY MONEY EITHER!! THEY ALSO SAID THEY WERE NOT AFFILIATED WITH FED EX OR UPS. WHEN THE BOOKLET ARRIVED I TURNED TO THE FIRST PAGE WHICH SAID THE PUBLISHER IS NEITHER AFFILIATED WITH NOR ENDORSED BY USPS OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCY!

• Te
      22nd of May, 2008

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET INTO THIS SITE!!! THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM..I SPENT $129 FOR NOTHING AND I AM OUT OF WORK..THIS HARD EARNED MONEY THAT I DID NOT HAVE TO SPEND AND WAS RIPPED OFF BY THIS VERY BLATANT SCAM OF A COMPANY..SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO THEM AS MANY PEOPLE ARE BEING TAKEN IN BY THEM AND THEY ARE MAKING TONS OF MONEY BY LYING TO ALL OF US!!! WHAT CAN B3E DONE ABOUT GETTING OUR MONEY BACK FOR A SCANDULOUS COMPANY SUCH AS THIS?

• Ka
      27th of May, 2008

I called this ad that i saw in the pennysaver and they said that i need the study matierals and they would be 130.00 with shipping and handling and everything so i said ok just i really wanted to start work! then i went to go register for the exam and of course i there is no exam dates so i wait and i wait and then i try to log on again and the website is gone and then i try to call the customer care # that they gave me, disconnected!!! so i am reallt bummed out right now... i hope someone does something about this!! i still want to work at the post office and i dont know what to do!!

• Ca
      29th of May, 2008

I just recieved my study guide that i paid 129.00 for, and went to www.wsworkalliance.com and this information of this company being a scam. And reading other peoples comments. Is this really true? And whom do I need to contact better business bureau, post office locally? Help for seeing justice for the inocent people like myself and others.

• St
      2nd of Jun, 2008

It is a scam! Its happened to me to. This is bull ###.

• Do
      5th of Jun, 2008

I'm trying to call their call center so many time but no one answering the phone, beware of this company it's totally rip off!!! It is a scam they just want your money!!!

• Jc
      17th of Jul, 2008

I also was caught off guard by this.
    Since I needed the job more then anything.
    I am still in process of trying to get the money spent back.
    TestingAuthorityInc is a complete con.
    Beware.

• Je
      4th of Aug, 2008

The website I was told to go to was www.usworkalliance.us ..not com, however I ended up with the same issue.
    I do agree that I was upset to pay so much to prepare for an exam that isnt hard.
    PLUS, did anyone recieve a credit card a few weeks later?! I had not signed up for any new ones, so I think it was related to this.
    I also have no job now, a book, and website that dont really help me a whole lot. I didnt need to pay for a workbook on "getting the job you really wanted" which applies to any old job and a personality profile!

ugh.

4th of Aug, 2008

I paid for a book so I could get a job and the website doesn't work !

4th of Aug, 2008

I spent 129.45 and I want my money back .

• Br
      5th of Aug, 2008

I read all these complaints and realized it was a scam after the website wasnt working. But i rechecked the site and it now works just fine, you CAN register, and you CAN apply for the exam, just NOT on their website but the actual USPS website. I was dissapointed when i read all this but the site now works and seems legit. Yeah you had to pay 130 for a book, but i will say ive seen the free crap they give you at the Post office and its obsolete.

I suggest going here:

and apply for the exam.

• Re
      17th of Sep, 2008

I am trying to repossess someone's vehicle who works at this scam company. She asked her mother if she could "borrow" her vehicle and then never brought it back! In GA you can't report a vehicle stolen if you gave them the key. You have to report it as 'unauthorized use' and after some time then it goes to stolen vehicle status. Does anyone know the actual address for this company?? I can exact some much needed revenge for all of you by putting this piece of trash on the bus!!! All I know is the company is called Exam Services in Norcross, Georgia and it's near Peachtree Parkway and Spaulding Rd. This is a huge professional complex...

By the way, to legitimately apply to the post office just go to their website. I am a former federal employee and I know that federal agencies cannot use employment or placement agencies or any other outside source for hiring. Federal Government jobs must be 'announced' so it is fair and available to everyone interested including other federal employees.

Another good source for government jobs from ALL agencies is www.usajobs.com . I hope this helped at least one person. It seriously upsets me when predatory business tactics are used on honest, trusting people (even though I am a repoman...I still generally care about people). GOOD LUCK!

• Sh
      21st of Sep, 2008

wow!! im sooooo glad i saw this website of complaints!! I called the number tonight and almost payed the money to get the exam book. But something inside kept telling me no. So glad I listened to myself and found this. Saved me $130!! Im a single mom and cant really afford that. So glad its still in my account. haha. Sorry to those who got ripped off. I didnt think it sounded right. Glad I googled that phone number. Thanks!!

• Aa
      8th of May, 2009

i also was fooled by this book, i have purchased it and was unable to contact them after that and lost my $ as well. i have not taken the exam yet but i hope that the book at least prepared me enough to pass. if it did not then i guess they did a good job making us look like fools. if anyone comes up with a way to get our $ back please let me know, i will do what i can to find a way until then