USPS / abusive mailman stealing mail

1 Racine, WI, United States Review updated:

My mailman, Edward J Pavlik Jr, has repeatedly refused to deliver all correctly addressed mail to my address for years. After numerous complaints to his supervisors and providing proof of my accusations, I haven't gotten any relief from this monster. Now he has taken it upon himself to personally retaliate and take matters into his own hands.

He actually physically attacked me while on the route and continually damages and destroys mail that he does deliver. I have watched him deliver large mail pieces by standing at the curb and throwing it at mine and my neighbor's houses. I took him to court over the attack and was granted a Temporary Restraining Order because he testified, under oath, that he did indeed attack me, twice! What's even worse is that a representative from the USPS was present and heard his testimony and yet, they allow him to continue delivering some mail to my address.

No wonder the USPS is losing money. Their service is HORRIBLE! Why is this monster allowed to still keep his job if he can't do it right???

Comments

9th of Nov, 2010

I LIVE AT 485 GRAMATAN AVE IN MT. VERNON NY 10552. MY BUZZER RANG. IT'S NO GOOD SO I HAVE TO OPEN MY DOOR TO SEE WHO IT IS. I COULD HEAR THE BUZZER RINGING NEXT DOOR TO ME ALSO. I OPEN MY DOOR. SAW A MAN COMING IN AND I SAID DON'T PRESS MY BUZZER IF IT'S NOT FOR ME. I DON'T LIKE OPENING DOORS FOR STRANGERS DUE THE THE VIOLENCE AROUND HERE. THIS MAN SAID [censor] YOU AND JUST OPEN THE DOOR. I SAID SAID IT BACK TO HIM ONLY TO REALIZE HE WAS THE MAILMAN DELIVERING MAIL AT 5:12PM. HE DIDN'T HAVE A UNIFORM SO HOW WOULD I KNOW IT WAS THE MAILMAN TRYING TO GET IN. I MOVE IN HERE 4 MONTHS AGO AND NEVR SEEN THIS MAN BEFORE. HOW DARE HEW CURSE AT ME AND SAY [censor] YOU BECAUSE I SAID DON'T PRESS MY BUZZER TO COME IN. THIS MAN SHOULDN'T HAVE A JOB. I RUN A COMPANY AND IF ONE OF MY EMPLOYESS DO THAT THEY WOULD BE FIRED. I HAVE OVER 30 EMPLYESS THAT NEED TO GET INTO BUILDINGS TO INSTALL AN ALARM SYSTEM. SOMEON SHOULD SAY SOMETHING TO THIS MAN. I WENT AND TOOK A PICTURE OF HIM AND AGAIN HE SAID [censor] YOU. IF I WAS A MAN I WOULD WHIP HIS [censor]. HE WAS WRONG RINGING MY BUZZER. HE LOOK LIKE AN ACHOHOLIC WHICH YOU CAN SMELL A MILE AWAY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR JOB THEM QUIT. HE LOOK LIKE HE';S ABOUT 60 YRS MISERABLE AND IF HE EVER RINGS MY BELL AGAIN I WILL CALL THE POLICE AND CHARGE HIM FOR HARRASMENT BECAUSE WHEN HE LEFT HE AGIN RANG MY BUZZER. THAT HOW PROBLEM OCCURS. I HOPE THIS GIVE THIS GUY AN ALCHOHOL TEST BECAUSE HE WON'T PASS. I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME BUT I WILL FIND OUT. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE IS THE POST OFFICE HAVING AND ALLOWING TO CURSE AT PEOPLE BECAUSE I SAID DON'T RING MY BUZZER IF IT'S NOT FOR ME. IN REALITY IF I KNEW IT WAS THE POSTMAN I WOULD OF LET HIM IT BUT SINCE MY BUZZER RINGS AND IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME I HAD TO OPEN MY DOOR TO SEE WHO IT WAS. YET STILL I DIDN'T KNOW WHO HE WAS BECAUSE HE WASN'T WEARING ANYTHING TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF. THIS MAN NEEDS TO RETIRE OR GET FIRED FOR CURSING AT ME FOR NO REASON