USPS / abusive mailman stealing mail
My mailman, Edward J Pavlik Jr, has repeatedly refused to deliver all correctly addressed mail to my address for years. After numerous complaints to his supervisors and providing proof of my accusations, I haven't gotten any relief from this monster. Now he has taken it upon himself to personally retaliate and take matters into his own hands.
He actually physically attacked me while on the route and continually damages and destroys mail that he does deliver. I have watched him deliver large mail pieces by standing at the curb and throwing it at mine and my neighbor's houses. I took him to court over the attack and was granted a Temporary Restraining Order because he testified, under oath, that he did indeed attack me, twice! What's even worse is that a representative from the USPS was present and heard his testimony and yet, they allow him to continue delivering some mail to my address.
No wonder the USPS is losing money. Their service is HORRIBLE! Why is this monster allowed to still keep his job if he can't do it right???
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - Antique taken from front porch
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - not receiving my parcel packages
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing priority mail package
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - order lost or missing, not received
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - residential community parcel box lock broken