USPS / rude service!
I've had to deal with these RUDE people for over a year now and I've NEVER had such POOR service at a post office in my life! Back in April, I ordered pictures online and had them sent to my house...BIG MISTAKE! Even though my package said "photos enclosed. DO NOT BEND", the lazy mail carrier bent them and put them in the mailbox instead getting out of his blooming car and putting them at the door...what's worst, is that I WAS HOME AT THE TIME would've came out to get them. Then when I went to make a complaint about it because I felt like they should be financially responsible for ruining my pictures that were for a client of mine *I'm a photographer*, they told me that the package should've said that it shouldn't be bent...COMPLETE ###S!
Now, my more recent issue is the idiot that's at the post office today was just completely short and RUDE as heck with me. My cousin sent me a package from California in early October. It's now, mid December and NO PACKAGE has came her. So I figured since this mail carrier was so freaking lazy, maybe he didn't leave it because that would mean him having to remove himself from his vehicle and GOD PROHIBIT that from happening. And so I called and she automatically cut me off before I finished and said there is NO package here and hung up...I have a nice word that describes these 2.
I've lost income having to deal with them and my cousin has to remake a blanket she made for my daughter now because of the corrupted postal system.
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - home delivery / lack thereof
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - fraud and corruption at usps
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing/lost mail
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package handling and customer service