USPS / lost and misrouted mail
Recently I experienced many mistakes over my mail. first was the incident when I personally dropped the car payment at the local post office. the company called me and they stated that they never received my mail and also they told me that many of their customers were saying the same thing, that they sent the payments and the Chrysler financial did not received their payments as well. next it was when my daughter's doctor mailed her very important prescription to the local pharmacy and they never received it either. now I send a register mail to my daughter in Boston and when I check the status on the USPS website, it says that by mistake my letter was misrouted. this was very important mail and that is why I send register mail, still, a problem. Can I trust the USPS now?
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing/lost mail
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package handling and customer service
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - not searching for my package.
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not received/cannot get anyone on the phone to address issue