Usps Council Bluffs, Ia Officelost package

J Review updated:

I was given a form to pick up a package at the post office. I went into the post office, only to be told they didnt have it. I was told to check into the apt. office only to be told it was not there. I called and spoke to a woman whom claimed to be " ann morgan" she became argumentave and told me well it is not here, so I dont know what to tell you. she continued to raise her voice and argued, I requested to speak to her supervisor but she put me on hold for a vey long time. My package is missing and nobody knows what to tell me!! USPS employees are ###s!

• A
      Aug 29, 2009

The Council Bluffs Post Office is famous for this. We had a similar situation with this post office. Dont know which apts. you had to deal with but our was Valley View Estates

• D
      Jun 05, 2010

in my neck of the woods usps is governed by the federal government, if nothing is being done to solve your lost as is, my lost
    also, some one needs to be held accountable. these situations happend all the time and no one is doing anything about it.I thought it was a federal offence to steel mail. if this is happening in that department why hasen't the feds gotten involed.
    you have to wait till the package is really lost for you to complane to them? I to recived a notice on my internet mail from the usps. the company send me a conformation number stating that my package was sent out and here is your tracking number they said, so I click on the link and found that they had made a dilivery attemp on the 27th of this month and along with that notice they also said the left a notice at the address stating the attemp on that very day. I was outside waiting for
    the mail the carrier never gave me a notice, only that days mail so, now im wondering were did that package or parcel go after it was given to the letter carrier who so said i was given a notice.well after going to the post office 3 times to retrive my parcel they ask me to wait till 4pm so they can ask the letter carrier if he or she had it.well it turned out that i never got that phone call from that attendent im still waiting for the 15 days to expire so that they can addmit they lost it. this way the company can send me out a replacment. someone has to be held accountable!!!damit.