USP Card / USP card sucks!

I don't know why USP card is not working at all. The customer service is horrible, no replays to my emails, their customer service number not working properly... is it another SCAM to LOOT money from innocent customers like us. Can we all register a complaint against USP card and get not only our money back but also punitive damages. Please come forward to come out of this messy card.

Thank you all.

Ra

Comments

8th of Feb, 2007
    USP Card - USP Card is not working!

USP Card is not working now-a-days. I've around 50$ recharged in that account. Do you guys have such problems? Plz advise smb!

• Ka
      4th of Sep, 2007

Yes. It is not working for me too. Anybody contacted their customer support????

• Mi
      16th of Sep, 2007

even i have got problems with this service, the toll free now works only to US number unable to dial outside US , please guys dont resgister for USP

• Pa
      18th of Sep, 2007

This card is not working at all for last month , I have also sent lots of emails to the authorities but no reply. I didnt see this kind of mismanagement in USA, dont know why they are doing this, even they didnt posted any kind of information about the Card problem on their web-site to let them know the users. We are just trying and trying..even toll free number is not working for us (Kentucky, USA).
    I am not sure if its not working in all over the USA.

• Sr
      20th of Sep, 2007

I tried to call the toll free numbers and sent mails(Milwaukee,WI,USA). No response.

• Si
      20th of Sep, 2007

Same is the case with me...i donno how to contact these usp card people....is it a kind of looting our money...

20th of Sep, 2007

www.uspcard.com is no more.
    Now they stooped their web site also. I mailed them 6 times no reply, even their customer support number is not available. I have balance of $ 8 in that site. I think they bankrupt and they stole our money. I hate USP Card. Is there any way to get money back?

• Gu
      20th of Sep, 2007

There must be some authorities to whom we all can complain, hopefully somebody will guide us. This should at least prevent other fraudulent companies like uspcard to rob people.

• Pa
      20th of Sep, 2007

I am also not able to get the customer service number and now there site is also not working. They were normal till the last month w.r.t to calls. But no idea where they have ran away. I had 16$ balance remaining in my account. I think i have lost that.

• Ra
      20th of Sep, 2007

Just few days before USPcard.com went down I tried to recharge my card. first when I tried recharging it showed me error. so I thought my credit card was down for service maintanance. So I tried with my other two cards and even they did'nt work . they all showed me error for 6 times. So I was emotional and want to talk to india. morning when I saw my bank account they charged me for all the error recharges. I mailed the guy named Reed Brown he gave 20 dollars back and all the remining gone. From then The toll free number said the toll free number doesnt belong to my calling area. Again they came up with new toll free number I thought it was alright. till yesterday I was hoping USP will come back. today I found website went down. I am gone wild. I am trying ways to lodge complaint against USP.

• Su
      21st of Sep, 2007

I do agree with all of your views. It is also not working for me. My several friends have money into it. I have also $10. Pathetic service as well as worst service as far as I know. I can't believe they can cheat us like that.

I am happy I have only $10 in it. Only God knows when they wil be back in their old form.

Let's hope for the best.

• Ko
      21st of Sep, 2007

My USP card also not working. No response from customer support for my mails. I lost my money. Now website also down.

• Jy
      21st of Sep, 2007

Its true.. i am trying to call since 20 days but i am not geting the call to india.I recharged recently for 30$ all money gone.Is there any way to get my money back?

• Kr
      22nd of Sep, 2007

USP card should at least refund the money. Even I have been trying to contact but no replies from them yet.

• We
      22nd of Sep, 2007

This is the worst case i have ever seen for calling card in usa, previously they were doing really good service.now i dont know whats wrong with them. Now there website also went down. I had like $10.00 in my account. I guess they cheated us. Can anyone help us to get our money back?

• Mo

Hey,
    This guys are not replying back to any of our emails nor i can reach the customer care. What ever these guys are going is not fair. either they should have informed us or put our money back. This is the WORST CASE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN.

• Mu
      22nd of Sep, 2007

Hey Guys, I just realized that this may be some sort of a scandal when I found that the site was gone. Until now I was writing mails to their customer support but to no avail. Wrote at least 5 mails but have not got any response :( and now the site is gone. This is something very unlikely in US. Any clue anybody how we can lodge a complain?

• Pr
      22nd of Sep, 2007

When I tried to call the toll free no last week ,I thought it was temporary problem, after that I came to know that we all have been cheated, I have never faced this type of problem with the online calling cards. If they want to stop the service they should at least refund our money. Do you know anyone to help us in getting back the money. Be aware of people like this.

• Cl
      22nd of Sep, 2007

This is really terrible. I wonder how the US is not aware of such firms. I am sure their insurance should be able to cover us if they in fact have closed down. I hope we can all recover our money with damages.

• Cl
      22nd of Sep, 2007

I urge you all to call the Federal Trade Commission's consumer support helpdesk and report your complaint to them. If they get a significant amount of calls regarding USP card there may be a chance something will be done about it. The number is 1-877-382-4357.