USP Calling Card / No service!

I was using usp calling card. It was working fine till one month ago. Suddenly it is not working. I lost by refilling the card. At present there is no customer support or web site available. They looted money from customers. Can anyone can tell me what happened to this company...

More USP Calling Card Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      25th of Sep, 2007

It seems USP card simply cheated all its customers in a well planned way. After a couple weeks the problem started they have given another toll free number just to lure people and make them to deposit more money. I lost $14 and 'am still wondering how could they do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pb
      25th of Sep, 2007

I have similar problem. My 20 dollars are stuck there! They ripped off money. Don't even answer to e mails. crappy people.

Now even their website is not working. I even referred their card to one of my friends she also bought 20 bux card around a month ago !! Now everything is down.

I am thinking of talking to my credit card company to get back the money.

• Pa
      4th of Oct, 2007

I was using USP card. But last two weeks, I am not able to call. Looks like they cheated me. They have closed they website also.

• Am
      8th of Oct, 2007

I was using Tata Indicom India calling cards . In starting it work satisfactorily but after a few days I faced a lot of problems in calling and at last when I tried to make a call they inform me that my account has been deactivated. When I talked to customer support they told me that the grace period to recharge a card has been changed (7 days instead of 1 month). Now I feel that they make a fraud with me as they do not give me any prior intimation before deactivating my account about change in grace period or any other. Still there is 1000/-rupees balance in my account they are not helping me i think they looted lots of customers in this way. Please somebody help me.

• Ha
      14th of Jan, 2008

Seriously this company was fraud.they looted all the customers. I wonder y i opted for dis company. I losted my money.can anyone tell wot happen to dis company...

• Da
      6th of May, 2008

This company took my money too. Don't buy calling card from them.

Now I found better company that have very good support, high quality voice and cheap price.

You will satisfy their service like me.