Usmedicalsupplies.com / Poor quality product, poor service and no pride in customer service

1 United States

I got on the website (also known as golden life, golden enterprise and several other name. I found what I thouht would be a great adjustable bed for my husband who has recently had severe neck surgery and needed to have an adjustable bed to come home from the rehab center to. The pictures of the bed on their internet site looked great and I understood that was what I was buying. I called and discussed the product and was assured it was what was pictured. I bought it. When it arrived it was nothing more than an inferior quality hospital bed. I wanted a bed that was a piece of furniture and would last for a long time. When I called to complain was informed that the "salesman" I delt with was no longer with the company and was given another salesman to talk with. I informed him that I wanted the bed removed immediately. They then told me that I would be charged $500 for the original delivery (was delivered and set up for free), $500 for removal and 15% restocking fee, and o yes, because the mattress had been removed from the plastic it was not returnable, but was included in the15% restocking fee. Total to return, over $1300. I told them I still wanted it out immediately. Arrangements were arranged and they sent a truck with one person to remove the frame. (Weighs approximately 300 or more pounds). The trucker called a friend who was approximately 50 miles away and we waited for him to arrive at which time they removed the frame. I have placed a number of calls to them and sent a number of e-mails to them but have received no answer from them (except for an e-mail to write this review for all to read.) I am sure they will delete it as soon as it arrives. Calls just go to voice mail with n return call. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and my credit card company to try to recover some of the money it has cost me for this inferior product. I would not recommend them to anyone. Poor quality product, poor service and no pride in customer service.

Pa