USHomeAuction.com / Bad service

1 Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:

Their auctions are a complete farce! They blatantly lie. 90% of the auctioned properties are not sold. There is a secret 'reserve price', so the opening bid they advertise does not matter at all. The seller has the auctioneer bid on the sellers own property. The auctioneer is on it too. So if you are bidding, you are bidding against the seller. It's a no win situation. They advertise "every property must be sold". Complete lies.

Throw in the 5% fee and this is a complete ripoff.

The property I was bidding on had a $29k opening bid advertised, but the seller's secret Reserve Price was $200, 000. What a scam! I bid $55k, the aauctioneer immediately bid $65k, representing the seller. He even points out to the crowd like the bid is coming from the crowd, but it's not. A ccomplete scam. Watch out.

Ri

Comments

• Mo
      3rd of Mar, 2009
    Auction Work At Home - Online scam
    Auction Work At Home
    ushomeauction.com

I foolishly signed up with this company with my credit card. There was no response to the application I made. I have tried many times to contact them and my e-mails are returned. There was an address as I have given but when I called information there is nothing at that site. I am out at least $99.00 and as I have not received my bank statement I am not sure if this went through. Hopefully, if it appears on the statement I may receive some more information.. I am reporting this as I truly feel I have been taken to the cleaners by a professing scam artist. Any information that can be found I would like to hear about it.

• Mi
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 800.715.1074. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you may cancel by emailing info@verifyourorder.com. Have a great day