Usha Lexus Furniture / Don't trust this stupid brand!

1 India Review updated:

Technically speaking, I should not even call this after sale, because 2 months after paying advance, I am still waiting for the furniture delivery to be completed.

Going by brand name is a sheer waste of time in India. This is a lesson I learned the hardway. Any company, once it sees the money, will have nothing to do with the customer. Usha Lexus is a prime example. They have a big brand, Usha Shriram and atrocious attitude towards customers. I have made innumerable visits to the show room in Hyderabad, spoke to their production manager in Noida or some GF place. Yet, they are insensitive as ever. All they want to know if I can pay the rest of the money without delivery !!

No idea why I decided to trust the stupid brand. If you are smart, use my experience. I am trying hard to cancel the order and get my money back now. It isn't easy and I am not sure if consumer forum cases will be effective.

Comments

• Su
      12th of Feb, 2010

Absolutely true . I regret not checking this forum earlier. We are also having the same experience in the chennai branch. So now i have to come to know its the same case with any branch. Also what ever product they try to deliver are far from quality. so many defects and worst customer service after order.

I totally agree with the above comments word by word.

Anybody who checks the internet and goes for the brand name usha shriram will definitely suffer.

Beware of this brand...Usha Lexus Furniture