UsGold Credit` / Terrible company!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

This man called me 9 times in one HOUR. I finally answered and he promised me a $2500 credit line credit card after I gave him my personal information, ss#, birthday, mothers maiden name, EVERYTHING. then I had to give him $250. I asked if it would be a real credit card, he said yes. I asked if I could get cash, he said yes.

It turns out it is only to buy things from their store. I was completely scammed. He lied, made allegations that were untrue, and betrayed me.

Comments

• Mo
      21st of Apr, 2008

This company almost got my hubby and I. One day they called the house and asked if we'd be interested in their new card program. I am the type of girl that needs more info, but it sounded okay to my husband. He have them our info and about a week later, I called to check on our checking account and 300.00 was scheduled to come out. Luckily, the bank was able to stop it and they couldn't get it. Just like you said, they tell you that its a real credit card and that you can get cash. They also tell you that you'll get your registration fee back as cash, but you don't. They send you coupons. Just to make sure they wouldn't try to get the money again, my hubby and I closed that account out and opened another one. We need to keep our heads up and eyes opened to all these scams going on. People are desperate to get money any way they can. Just know that if it sounds too good to be true, then it's more likely than not to be that way. Please please don't be scammed!!! Only a few of us come out lucky when we are. God bless!

• Mi
      6th of May, 2008

Same company with the same bullsh*t of a lie. I got scamed and I hate it they are liars...