USFR / Foreclosure Scam

1 1010 W. Chapman Ave , #200Orange, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-773-2677

My husband & I heard the advertising and sent $1, 175.00 seeking help with our home as they promised. We've received no further contact from Alex Cortez since our monies were sent. We tried several phone numbers (as they kept changing) and all were disconnected. The original advertising name was Madison Harbor, then it changed to Safe Harbor, and when we contacted the phone # it was then called USFR. They used such phone numbers as [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], plus the phone number listed above. We even tried the numbers shown from our caller ID, [protected] and [protected] but to no avail. This all started when we contacted Madison Harbor @ [protected]. This a big scam! How can we get our money back?

Comments

• Wi
      19th of Dec, 2008

I signed on with USFR in early November sent them $1000.00 and have heard virtually nothing from Mr. Jay Burns. I have made call after call, sent faxes and e-mails with little success. Around 12/03/2008 they answer the phone as HE Inc. or something like that as USFR is out of business and HE has taken over the accounts.But it appears they still operate the same.

What do we do now? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do now?Does anyone know who we can call for help?

• Lo
      25th of Feb, 2009

If you have been the victim of an unscrupulous loan modification company who took your money and did not deliver on what they promised, the law may be on your side and legal recourse is now available at no cost to you. To have your case reviewed by a knowledgeable attorney, contact the loan mod scam hotline 800-991-6504 to be put in touch with one of many knowledgeable attorneys who are waiting to help you for free. To learn more about loan modification scams and the relevant laws for loan modification companies, visit http://www.loanfraudrecovery.org/

22nd of Sep, 2009

They took my money as well. Their contact information is as follows www.madisonharbor.com 17707 Mitchell North, Irvine CA 92614 (949) 756-9050 . I have so far talked with 4 others who were scammed by these crooks

• Co
      22nd of Dec, 2009
    USFR - Alex Cortez
    USFR, Harbor, Pomery
    Anaheim
    California

This guy is a con artist! Where is he now? Collecting more funds or taking advantage of vulnerable people?

• Rb
      27th of Dec, 2010

Totally agree with the other posts! Madison Harbor caused me to loose my home. They are the biggest scam, how can they get away with ripping people off. They hire a bunch of incompetent people to work your loan and they agree to modifications on behalf of the customer even when the customer has not approved or agreed on the modification. It cost me over $4K that included my second, which they did absolutely nothing. Stay away from Madison Harbor they are the biggest crooks I've ever seen! If there is a law suit against these crooks, please include me I would be happy to take them to court. Rosa Barcenas

15th of Apr, 2011

They are also sending out emails promising welfare and government grants that link to http://usfinanceresource.com

• Hs
      27th of Dec, 2011

Gentlemen, Madison Harbor is a law firm in Irvine. There is no one there by the name of Madison or Harbor (which a violation in California). This firm is run by two very questionable lawyers, Ali Parvaneh and Robert ("babak") Sabahat. Both Sabahat and Parvaneh graduated from unaccredited law schools, and seem to take on risky projects seeking quick money. They do not operate as a conventional law firm. They generally hire contract lawyers who blow deadlines and produce sub-par work at best. Parvaneh and sabahat's approach is short term hustle whereby they come out aggressively by writing nasty letters and filing horribly written complaints to extract nuisance settlements. If these methods fail, which is often the case, these two bottom dwellers loose interest. they have been sued by clients many times, and should truly be disbarred and imprisoned, in my opinion. One of their hustles is loan modifications, and as earlier posts suggest, they are reckless in this arena as well. I was a client of Sabahat's in an employment case. He screwed it up to the point where I had to walk away, and sue him. This was not what I wanted to do, but it was my only remedy after Sabahat and Parvaneh ruined not only my case, but also my life. Public record searches will show you what this law firm and its principals are all about. Save yourselves grief. Run far away from these two hustlers. They are crooked, short-sighted, and lack knowledge and discipline.

• Fd
      27th of Dec, 2011

it is the epitome of a bucket shop... dangerous to have these types of people armed with professional licenses... Shame the state does not do much to regulate this profession... Madison Harbor... bad news if you are a client...