USFastCash.com / Unauthorized charges

Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I had paid down my united cash loans account to just under $100, and my USFastCash loan (didn't know they were the same company) was nearing $100. Both companies debited my account in one week, for a total of 8 seperate transactions, resulting in three overdrafts to my account (which my bank promptly added NSF fees to) and when I told them to stop charging me, they called my answering machine (which is public domain) and discussed my financial information and the fact that they could keep charging me as much as they wanted whenever they wanted (a violation of Fair Debt Collections Act), they called my employer and harassed me at work for three days after I told them to stop calling (a violation of Fair Debt Collections Act), and refused to give out a mailing address to resolve the issue through money orders/paygram.

My balance on both accounts in one week tripled, so instead of being rid of these people now, I have three times the original loan amount to deal with. They charge my account every two days now, which naturally, since my account is overdrawn, is only resulting in more fees, more overdrafts, and my paycheck wont cover the overdrafts! So I reported them to the Florida Attorney General, and also plan to tell my bank to block all future ACH transactions from them. I will have to pay $37 on each account to block them for six months, but it will be worth it.
Ma

Comments

Sort by: Date | DownRating
Da