Used Car Dealer / Unethical and Dishonest

1 2400 S. Broadway, Denver, CO, United States Review updated:

I've already complained to my local BBB. Family Trucks and Vans took a deposit of $1000 on a vehicle. The deal fell through due to financing and insurance issues. They told the BBB they "had no problem" refunding my deposit in full. They even told me on the phone that "they would credit my account today!" They didn't.
When I called back this afternoon, the office clerk said she'd "done what she was supposed to do." Well, she must have been told NOT to return my money, because it's not in my account!
I responded to the BBB with "If that's the case, where's my money?"
After numerous attempts to get my refund, I can only tell you that from July 2nd through July 18th they still have my money. I won't be giving up on this. I just wonder how long they think they can play me. I'll use every resource available to me to tell and re-tell my terrible experience at Family Trucks and Vans.The days of quietly cheating consumers out of money are over.

More Used Car Dealer Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      Mar 04, 2011
    Used Car Dealer - car
    FALCON MOTOR LLC
    2500 S SCHAEFER HWY
    Detroit
    Michigan
    Phone: 313 879 9900

I PURCHASE 2008 LINCOLN MKZ, I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THE CAR, THE DEALER DID EXPLAINE TO ME ALL ABOUT THE ACCIDENT, I DROVE IT FOR 20000 MILE, EVERY THING IS FINE, BUT I BELEIVE I PAID TOO MUCH FOR THE CAR

• La
      Jan 28, 2019

Auto Nation GMC Buick Golden CO: I traded my 2014 Toyota Rav 4 for a 2008 Saab 9-7 on January 7, 2019. It took numerous phone calls and threats to finally receive on January 21, 2019 the $4, 900 they promised me in trade. As of January 28, 2019, I have still not received on piece of paper legal or otherwise regarding this transaction. No temporary tags to allow me to drive the car, no title application, no bill of sale, nothing. For three weeks now, i have no car to drive. I call every three days, have spoken to the salesman, the sales manager, and the finance office manager. Nothing but phony promises "it's in the mail", or "let me have him call you right back". Do not deal with these thieves. They will take your car in trade and never deliver.