Used Automobiles / WRONGFUL REPOSSESION

1 12005 NORTHWEST HWY, Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-646-4361

THE CAR DEALERSHIP REPO'D MY 1999 DODGE DURANGO FROM MY JOB AFTER CLAIMING THEY NEVER RECIEVED A PAYMENT OF 170.00 WHICH I DID PAY BY MONEY ORDER, BUT I JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT THESE PEOPLE HAS FILED THAT I STOLE THEIR AUTOMOBILE, WHICH IS NOT TRUE.I PURCHASED THE TRUCK IN 09/08 AND HAS NEVER MISSED NOT ONE PAYMENT AND KEPT FULL COVERAGE INSURANCE.THE PAYMENT CLERK HAD CONTINUED CALLING AND HARRASSING MY CHILDREN AND CALLING THEM LIARS ABOUT ME BEING HOME WHILE I WORKED OVERTIME FOR MY JOB AND I PLACED THEM ON CALL BLOCKER, BECAUSE I ASKED CLAUDIA THE CLERK WHO WAS DOING THE COLD CALLING TOWARD MY CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT NEED REMINDER CALLS ABOUT MY TRUCK NOTE AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IF SHE WOULD NOT CALL AND HARASS MY CHILDREN. SO AS A RESULT WHAT SHE HAS DONE IS CONVIENCE THE OWNER TO CLAIM HE DID NOT RECIEVE A 170.00 PAYMENT OF A 340 PAYMENT THAT I PAID BI WEEKLY WITH THE NEXT PAYMENT BEING DUE ON 1/9/2010.THEY REMOVED THE TRUCK FROM THE DEPT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS ON 1/8/2010 I HAD NO FORMAL WRITTEN NOTICE LIKE IT STATED IN THE CONTRACT.SO I'M NOW TRYING TO FILE A CIVIL CASE ON THIS COMPANY FOR WRONGFULLY REPOSSESION OF MY TRUCK.

Comments

19th of May, 2014

Im currently in a contract and The Vehicle that Im leasing is a 2002 n IT Broke down the starter went out Within the 4 days of the vehicle in my n possession also the catalytic Converter Is bad wit the O2 N Check engine Light on. I called and notified them The Next business day and was told That I had to pay for my own Car repairs dUe to An as Is contract and The prIce of the vehicle they are charging me is 14000 Almost and My notes aMonth is 550 wit full coverage insurance... PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR OR ANYTHING From here.