Usearchlocal.com / Registered and now cant get messages or anything. Theres no place to log in. Its like my registration disappeared. Wheres my space on usearchlocal?

What happen to my space on usearchlocal.com? I registered weeks ago and am unable to find my space. No wheres to log in either.

More Usearchlocal.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ka
  14th of Nov, 2008

I registered with usearchlocal and was able to get messages and flirts. Now when I try to go to the website it tells me there is an error and it won't bring up the page. I have messages waiting for me and I can't read them.

Ki
  16th of Nov, 2008

I registered and paid for membership and now can't get back on the web site.

Br
  17th of Nov, 2008

I can't receive messages nor bring any up. I get the web page error.

Cr
  17th of Nov, 2008

I see I am not alone with the problems with this site. I had gotten messages, and can not access them. I was just looking to find a good friend and maybe?? I was hoping this site was on the up and up. Yeah Right?

Df
  18th of Nov, 2008

Get real!! I paid good money and now there are thousands of people not receiving what we paid for. I am raising the BS!!! FLAG...What's up with that.

Cr
  20th of Nov, 2008

Still waiting, more than a week since I could get on to the site.

Pa
  20th of Nov, 2008

I've been registered for a few months and now I can't get on the web site.
At one time I got a message saying they would be down till the 18th of November, that has long past. You would think they would have told everybody who was a member, that they was going to do that. I am terrible dissappointed with them.

Paul

Sh
  22nd of Nov, 2008

YOUR COMPANY SUCKS !!

Ch
  23rd of Nov, 2008

for two weeks I have been unable to access the Usearchlocal. com site. What is the problem? I am very unhappy...I had email messages and could not access them. I want a refund. and to stop my subscription.