USBI / Fraudulent bill
My verizon bill has had extra charges on it from USBI who has been fraudulently billing me as a long distance carrier since 06. I am amazed that this is allowed to go on with no accountability. Upon contacting them I was told that I would be canceled but there was no chance of any reimbursement. I also was not given any confirmation number. I was told I would be e-mailed the request for this service which I have yet to see.
I can not comprehend how this is legal and would love input on how to recoup the money that has been stolen from me.
More USBI Complaints & Reviews
- USBI - Fraud and cheating 
- USBI - Scam charges 
- USBI - Unauthorized charges 
- USBI - telephone Service Fraud
- USBI - Did't authorize service 
- USBI - 3rd party unauthorized billing added to a computer phone line
- USBI - Incorrect billing information 
- USBI - Misleading telemarketers 
- USBI - Long-distance phone service
- USBI - USBI uses deceptive sales practices