USB / www.aoliindustry.com BEAWARE OF CHINESE COMPANY FRAUDS

1 China

DEAR ALL !
I have been cheated by one Mr Mike of china dealing in USB's, having their office at :
So called Factory at : AOLI INDUSTRIAL LIMITED http://www.aoliindustry.com

Ms.Ann MSN:ann0082603@hotmail.com

Tel: +86-755-[protected] Email: ann0082603@aoliindustry.com

Mr.Mikewedy MSN:mikewedy007@hotmail.com

Tel: +86-755-[protected] Email: mikewedy@aoliindustry.com

The party had contact me through ALIBABA.COM

I through my partner in china had transferred $840.20USD via
WESTERN UNION: Receptor is Yanxiufeng,
City Shenzhen,
Province is Guangdong, Country is China-Zip : 518000 .
Phone : [protected]. QQ : [protected]

in good faith to develop business between the 2 country, I looked forward to the best cooperation from this party, but surprisingly after the transfer of money the party has vanished and in our opinion has cheated me and my Chinese partner.

Now the company is not bother to reply to us or takes any phone calls, all their mails are now bounced.
Mr. William my partner in china has also approached the police but there is no reply from their end.

Hats off to http://aoliindustry.com for sending totally ### and scrap USBs ordered by us.
We ordered for 1380 2GB USB flash Drive and paid 840 USD.

This party had agreed to send the material by DHL. But sent the unusalable scrap material by H.K.post totally
183 ONLY pieces 1197 pieces short.

With an additional loss to me of paying 100 USD as custom charges.

The total amount I have been cheated is now to the tune of 980 USD !

They sent the unsalable scrap from Hong Kong room No 305, Block A 88 Kwok Shui Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong

One should appreciate their guts of not fearing any authorities whatsoever it seems that the companies in this field of cheating buyers are a regular cheaters.

No one, come what may, is interested in bringing these fraudulent companies to book.
This is one company there might be many more to indulge in frauds and not bothered attitude, no fear of police or the enforcement machinery.

Will someone please take steps in washing up the fraudulent companies from China and Hong Kong?

I will be highly obliged if you could kindly help us to recover the amount as there is no sign of this party.

in case of mail correspondence and evidence(proof) in this subject matter you may kindly revert to

Mr. William Guan
World best trading company Ltd.
Changshu City, Jiangsu
Province, China,
Phone : [protected]
skype : williamguan1986

I hope that this matter will be taken seriously by your department and bring to books the culprits who are trying to jeopardize Chinese and Hong Kong business modules and Business ties with India by indulging in scams and frauds same as Nigerian 911 system and kindly help us in the best possible manner.

IF NO STEPS ARE TAKEN BY THE AUTHORITY, THE TIME IS NOT FAR, FOR THE CHINESE COMPANIES BANKING ON EXPORTS AND THE MAJOR INCOME OF CHINA FROM THESE, WOULD COLAPES LIKE A PACK OF CARDS.

SO WAKE UP AND DO SOME THING BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

COUTION : POLICE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN YOU !
EVERY AUHORITY WILL LEND A DEAF EAR !
THE COMPANIES AFTER GETTING MONEY WILL HAVE A ATTITUDE OF 'WE DONT KNOW YOU'

TO AVOID BECOMING A SCAP GOAT - DONT BUY FROM CHINESE COMPANIES.
PRECOUSION IS BETTER THAN CURE !!

In