USB memory stick / No delivery

1 Canada Review updated:

I placed an order for USB memory sticks on the stopshop website in Oct 2008 and today it's Feb 2010 and I have not received my goods. I have paid the full amount and they acknowldgedreceipt of the payment but the goods are never delivered. Ther status has been "Shipping" since 2008.

I have sent them a number of qeuries but they just never respond.

I sent emails -No response

I Sent countless feedback on their websitr - No response

I contacted them on Skype - No response

I tried to call their number [protected] - No Answer

there's just no wa of getting any response frm these guys nd I want my refund.

Mi

Comments

14th of Apr, 2010

Hang on, are kidding right? I belong to 3 forums and in conjunction with other forum members, we've purchased many products from these guys and never had a single issue with a single order. I on the other hand can only say that their service is among the best that I've personally dealt with. I can't speak for others but EVERYTIME I send an email, I get a reply. Never called them, so can't comment on that.

Dude, you're accusing them of taking your money which is a serious accusation and to be totally honest, I think it's a load of c r a p! You're telling me that since 2008 you paid for your stuff and didn't receive anything? Something just doesn't add up here..

My 2 cents about stopshop is that they have the lowest damn prices I've come accross, always delivered all of our orders and have most certainly never stolen a cent from any of us.

If what you say is true, then my suggestion to you is to contact their management which is on their contact page. If you're one of those making up stories to give good companies a bad name, then I'll see you in hell!

JS