USAVeonPills / Rip off!

1 WA, United States Review updated:

I too was ripped-off by this shyster company!!! I placed an order on the 29th of December, something did not feel right so I attempted to contact the original web-site. Lo and behold I was not allowed to access it because AOL blocked it as a known spam site, therefore telling me they got to my e-mail thru a back door. In two days they deducted the $4.95 s/h fee from my account. I had to get the phone number from my banking statement. The number was for a Mc homerun media [protected]. With that number I was able to get the website address for usaveonpills. I went there and submitted a "ticket" to cancel the free trial and ANY FURTHER SHIPMENTS. I followed the instructions to the letter. I received a "ticket" number for reference. This was done on January 1, 2017. Two days after the initial order. On January 3, 2017 I accessed the same website to check for some kind of response. There was none, so I submitted another"ticket" to ask why there was no response. This outfit had my e-mail address and cell phone number to contact me... nothing. According to there own policy I did what I was supposed to do . They still took my money even though I canceled well within their terms. I NEVER received the trial package so I assumed it had been taken care of.NOT. When I tried to go back to check on the two previous tickets all my data had been erased. It was like I never was there. I submitted yet another "ticket" on January 19, 2017. Demanding some kind of answer. On the twentieth of January I went back guess what, my data had disappeared again. I printed out the last correspondence (Ticket) and e-mail I sent. I also have it on my cookies to collaborate my visits. I changed my account number albeit too late. My bank will try to get back the money. This outfit is slick!!! They are the MASTERS of the runaround. The customer service number for BRANDI was a number for shipping . The operator asked who gave me that number [protected]. I told her it was from an operator from the Mchomerun media number I previously mentioned. I want these people to go down. I was charged even though THEY WERE CONTACTED WITHIN THE 15 DAYS! Hell, I contacted them in two days . I hope they get their due.

More USAVeonPills Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Di
      16th of May, 2007
    USAVeonPills - They should be removed from internet sales permanently!

I got the same 4.95 offer as everyone else on this. I did run the order but canceled Immediately.They pulled the same crap on me and I returned the shipment. Did anyone find a way to get their money back? I don't even have the darn pills and they still want my money. I plan on calling the attorney generals office on these people. They are a total scam and should be removed from internet sales permanently!! NO ONE answers a call or email!!!

• Da
      4th of Aug, 2016
    USAVeonPills - Rip off, taking advantage of seniors

Ordered a sample and paid for it. In less then 30 days they took 149.95 out of my account. I tried to call them they finally returned my call, told me I was responsible for a full years contract. So Now I need to change my account no. and all things related to it. I told them I was returning the package and refusing it. That I never signed anything on paper. They were very rude and hung up on me. This needs to be reported to the better business bureau. Consequently I've had checks returned and my account is over drawn.

• Di
      4th of Aug, 2016
    USAVeonPills - This company is a rip off!

This company is a rip off and I want to know how we can all ban together to get this taken off the internet and get our money back. I am unemployed and can't afford $149.95. I have returned the pills , so I don't even have them. Discover card is not much help either. They have a health warning on them and it affects me. I took one of the samples and had a very negative reaction. I have tried to call, email and write these people with absolutely no response. Has anyone gotten their money back and if so HOW???