USAVeonPills / Fraudulent business practices

United States Review updated:
I went online to ordered the free 15 day pills and had to pay $4.95 for shipping and that was it no other orders been placed or no other pills has been shipped to me but on 4-24-07 they go into my account and take $149.95 out of my account which is still pending and making my account overdrawn and im not happy with this situation at all and i called the customer service number no answer just go to the website is all I'm getting.

A  27th of Apr, 2007 by
This same thing happened to me with USAVeonPills. Have you received any type of refund from the company?
A  8th of May, 2007 by
I had the EXACT same thing happen to me, called my bank and filed a fraud charge so my bank put the money back in my account until the issue is resolved. I never received the samples but did get the two bottles for 149.95 which I did NOT want until I got to try the 4.95 "FREE" samples. Again, my bank gave me credit for the 4.95 AND the 149.95 so hope you can have the same luck. I am so angry at this "company" I cant even tell you!!! When I ordered the 4.95 package, NOTHING said ANYTHING about being charged the 149.95, the restocking fee, or ANY fees for that matter until AFTER I had submitted my credit card information and that is NOT legal in ANY since of the word!!! They should give that information BEFORE they take any type of credit card. I hope someone gets a hold of these guys and takes them out... this is ridiculous that people can really try to get away with this crap in the USA!!!
A  14th of May, 2007 by
I had the same experience! What really bothers me is that I did not go looking for this website. They sent the offer to my email and I ordered the free trial. They give no explanation about their terms and condition on the front page of their website, you have to find that after you have been scammed. I also have had my $149.95 refunded from my bank but I am still waiting on that situation to be resolved as this scam company is disputing my complaint. It is my understanding that this kind of stuff is suppose to be printed clearly and not hidden. When i received the email, it said that there were only 63 samples left... hurry get one. Interesting, over a month later there are still 63 samples left.