USAVeonPills / This is a big SCAM!

The company says you can try a trial for 4.95. In small print there is a terms and conditions outside the order form. Inside there after you hit click you see this small print and read its going to cost you additional 149.00. This is not a free sample as it states on their web page. Someone needs to stop this company. I tried canceling and they just ignore every email and ticket i have opened... Please advise. I am going to have my credit card company take care of them... This is a big SCAM!

Comments

Co
  22nd of Mar, 2007

This is a big rip off... Dont be lured into it...Nothing is free. I am disputing the $149.95 charge with my bank. I have never received nothing.

Ka
  8th of Dec, 2007

I to the we sit from a news sight I fill they should be aware of the problems all of us have had wit this company. I was not aware of the time sensitive cancellation period. When I tried to get info off the web i was unable to. I got the info off my card statement with a phone number that did not work for the first week I tried again and the message gave another phone number. I called the new number spoke with a rep and he was the one who told me about he 15 day cancellation period I was to late. I still have not received any product. The order date was Nov 17,2007 today is Dec 8,2007 In the mean time they charged my acc the first 4.99+35.00 for cancellation fee. I to believe this company should be taken of the web.