USAutoLighting.com / Scam and cheating

We ordered the parts. The company said fast shipping. Order it through google check out. Ordered on a Saturday. Thought by Monday we would see some sort of activity. Nothing. Tuesday. Nothing. I sent an email. No response. Wednesday No shipping or email response. I looked for a phone number. Found one, with their address, for another company. That company said they get calls all the time. I found the 888 number and I get 'leave a message and we will get back to you.' So, called my credit card company and had them dispute and stop the payment. I thought through google check out, it would be legit. It's not.

Li

Comments

An
  18th of Mar, 2009

I ordered part on 2/24/09, and by 3/6/09 was wondering why no activity. Emailed and received email back on 7th saying it was shipped. Received email on the 9th from Google saying it was shipped. Still hadn't received by 16th of March. Went to UPS tracking and found that only a label had been requested but package was never sent. Tried emailing various times and called various times and no answer...only leave a message. Somehow found a different number, but same thing...leave a message. They took my money on the 24th of FEb. and never sent product. Had to get a chargeback on my c.c. Terrible company. Don't do business with them.

Tr
  30th of Mar, 2009
USAutoLighting.com - fraudulent company
USAutoLighting
California
usautolighting.com

Placed an order this past week, google checkout didn't work (error page) yet rec'd the order confirmation by e-mail. E-mails to the company are unanswered and messages left at the phone number posted on the website are not returned. Address for company in West Sacremento, CA post a completely different company with a different phone number. When I called that number, the company at USAutoLighting's address had moved. Sounds really shaky to me - If you have placed an order with USAutoLighting.com, I'd check my credit/bank accounts for activity if you didn't get the item . . . bottom line: AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Df
  6th of Apr, 2009

I had exactly the same experience as tr34n79 . BAD COMPANY to do business with. Avoid them. They don't return your calls, don't answer emails and you can't get a response no matter what. Run away from them and you save yourself a lot of headache.

Ke
  27th of Apr, 2009

I ordered a Tail light assembly on 4/16/09 and went through the same things. I left E-Mail and phone messages but no one calls you back. I even left messages that I wanted to make a purchase and no one called back. On 04/27/09, the item was shown to be still processing. I contacted my credit card company and the charges disputed.

Ha
  19th of Jun, 2009

Same experience here. 10 days after ordering and still "Processing". No email/phone calls returned. I've filed dispute with cc company. Stay away!!

As
  19th of Jun, 2009

Again another experience here. for me it was 3 weeks after ordering and still "Shipping". No email/phone calls returned. I've filed my dispute with paypal.