usashoppingclub / waiting for welcome packedge, over 2 weeks

1 Fall River, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 774-319-1825

I applied for membership to your shooping club and was approved. I was told that I would receive a welcome packedge in the mail within 10 days at the outside, it has now been well over 2 weeks and have still not received anything. Should I keep waiting, or should I join another club.

Kenneth Talbot

(e-mail)[protected]@aol.com

Comments

• Us
      31st of Dec, 2009
    usashoppingclub - This company has extreamly rude customer service and will argue treating a customer with dissrespect
    ysashoppingclub

You have noyhing I want or need. Cancel my membership and account immediatly. Sheila Ward account number 8102900203210166 social security number 550-86-0055

• Ne
      1st of Dec, 2010

I REALLY CANT AFFORD THE STUFF, YOUR PRICES ARE TOO HIGH, BUT THANKS ANYWAY...

• Er
      17th of Feb, 2011
    usashoppingclub - Getting EVERYONES money back IN FULL
    USAShoppingClub

This is a complete scam and I can't see how they have not been shut down yet! I got a letter in the mail saying I was pre-approved for $2500 INTEREST free so I went through the application and within a week or two I got my card in the mail. The only reason I did it is because Im fresh out of nursing school and it was christmas time and I was short on cash to buy christmas gifts.

Luckily I decided not to order anything, thanks to my brother who read through all of it and ASSURED me it was a scam. When I initially got the pre-approval and got online to fill it out I was a little doubtful about the whole thing because who gives a 20 year old, fresh out of college, with tons of student loans and no job or credit history a pre-approval for $2500? THANKFULLY I made a smart move and when they asked me for my bank acct. info or my credit card info I gave them the number to my unemployment visa card that the unemployment office gives you to load your weekly checks on and when I gave it to them, that was the week of my FINAL check.- They still took $50 dollars out of my unemployment card for the "initial payment." I was REALLY mad at first but after reading these posts I see that it could have been A LOT worse. I feel bad for those of you that got took real bad!!

Here is the deal- My brother is an ADA (Assistant District Attorney) and I told him about these posts and everything this place is doing and he's filing a class action lawsuit for fraud. He said we are "guaranteed" to win. He said he wont stop until they pay back EVERY cent of what they have taken from EVERYONE they scammed. I know none of you know me but without a subpoena, my brother can't obtain all their files. In order for him to get a supboena he needs probable cause. He has to have evidence and statements, so if any of you would like to help just simply email me your first and last name, city and state you live in and a telephone number where you can be reached. Im not going to stop working on this til EVERYONE has ALL their money back and this place is SHUT down. Thats all the info I will need.

• Gi
      8th of Mar, 2011
    USAShoppingClub

USA Shopping Club thru USA Credit is a extreamly rude company. The supervisors that we spoke to have no customer service skills they argued concerning all aspects and did nothing to try to satisfy their customers. This company is a horrible company to do business with when ordering products. The Vice President of the company Jacqueline Joseph would not hear nor deal with the customer complaint that was brought to her attention. I strongly advise that you do not do buieness with this company they will treat you horribly with no respect as a customer. I strongly suggest that you go thru another site or company to purchase products.