USASEOPros.com / Scam and cheating

WOW! I wrote them a check 2 years ago for $6000. That really hurt. It was my last cash and they guaranteed my home based business would show up on page #1 or my money back. never happened and never got a refund. I am a 65 year old man that works in a steel mill in Michigan and these last few years have been the hardest ever in my life. Put them in jail someone.

Va

More USASEOPros.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      2nd of Sep, 2009

Agree absolutely. USASEAPROS is a massive scam. Use high pressure sales to get the business & then vanish into the atmosphere. Don't touch them with a barge pole!!!

Ron McLuckie - Lifestule Unlimited.

• Bl
      22nd of Sep, 2009

They wasted my time this afternoon until the last guy to get on the phone insulted me! That is when I started laughing at him. Imagine, someone who wants to sell you something valuable insults you and "prays you will still be in business next month" I told him I would be in business longer then he will have his job, and hung up. They keep repeating the same thing over and over, and no matter how many times I told them I was NOT going to buy anything from anyone the same day I talk to them they just wouldn't give up until I hung up. Stay away from these scammers! A legit business will tell you their prices, not just keep you talking on the phone, trying to wear you down. My rule: if it is legit business, they will be there tomorrow, next week, next year, AND will respect yoou!