USAOG / internet websites

free dish program.com/31620
Like many others I got a call about starting a internet bussiness (from usaog .com )about becoming an affilate sounded good . $60.00 to start they set up and matain the websites and update when new promos are available . they did not tell we about a hosting fee . they (usaog.com) have not updated the websites . I have seen new promos in adds, on tv, even on the net but still no update as a result no sales . I sent A E-MAIL to cancel during the trial period, but got no reply, now I am stuck with a hosting fee an no coustmers

N  15th of Jan, 2009 by

USAOG - satelite sales

I am a 72 year young widow trying to live on Social Security, sooooo, I fell for the sams scam just last week. I paid the $39.99 processing fee, $10.99 for one web site and $9.99 for the 2nd. web site. Yes, smooth sayer Steve kept dropping the price. I just came upon this site and I'm furious, to say the least. Tomorrow I'm calling my c.c. co. to cancel any and all payments to these scammers and will tell them why. I have nver had to cancel a c.c. payment, hope it works, as I don't want it to go over my limit, and it's almost there now.
My blessings to whomever started this site, thank you a million times. I'm just thankful that I didn't have the money (to throw away) for the advertizing.
A  24th of Jan, 2012 by
I've been trying to find out how to get out of this scam, for 8 months now! The sales person kept trying to sell me more, "packages" to help increase sales, but I have not had even 1 customer. The web site that I'm supposed to have can't be seen on the web unless you give someone the direct URL, they lied about free advertisement, you can't use any terms, that refer to Satellites, or Dish-net, Directv, or any such terms, because they are owned by the company's that you are supposed to be selling! This is definitely a huge SCAM!