usaliquidationmart.com / usaliquidationmart SCAM

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I was looking on Craig's List for a treadmill. I found one I had been interested in that said Brand New Sold F63 for $500. I replied to the add and received the following response:
Thank you for contacting UsaLiquidationMart. The product you requested more information is available for purchase on our online store. This lowered price is a limited time offer & limited stock, offer available between November 5 - November 12. Visit http://www.usaliquidationmart.com/category.php?id_category=7 for the inquired product. All orders above $500 receive a voucher for our Platinum Home Delivery, voucher code: NOVEMBER . Items shipped via Platinum Home Delivery will be delivered to your home, brought inside, carried to the room of your choice within two floors of the main level (unless a service elevator is present), removal of cartons and assembly. Submit payment for your order within 24 hours and we will ship it next business day. Please read our F.A.Q (You will find all the necessary details regarding shipping & delivery, pick up, returns, etc.) before placing any orders. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us.
I was about to order it but when I went to check out, they either wanted me to use Green Dot Cash purchased from Walmart or send them a copy of my credit card and driver's license. Why would I need to send a copy of my driver's license? This sounded like a scam. After further digging I found out that many people have been scammed by these people using different website names. Being so close to Christmas, I want people to be aware of this company. DO NOT SEND THEM THE GREEN DOT CASH! Once you do, they disappear and you lose your money. I hope when you Google this company, this comes up to let people know! They also claim to sell generators and other large items.

UsaLiquidationMart

Customer Support: [protected]

Comments

• Pj
      Nov 16, 2010

Wow thank you so much for taking the time to post this scam. I found a great deal on an elliptical there and wanted to make sure it was a reputable site. I would have saw the red flags when I checked out, which I went through just to know- and yes paying with Green Dot is like handing them cash, and sending credit and DriveLic together is asking for fraud/scam and identity issues. I almost found nothing when googling this company so way to go.

Nov 16, 2010

Glad I could save at least one person from this. I really had to dig to find out they had ripped off other people. Here is one of the links I had found of many. https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/sole-f85-treadmill-c264758.html#comments

• Kf
      Dec 03, 2010

I agree this must be a scam site. They are advertising a 2200 dollar table saw for 1250. I tried calling them twice and e-mail once with no response. Notice the web site says Georgia but Google also pulls a phone number from Texas.

Dec 03, 2010

They are definitely in China. I have done more research and found out that their i.p. address is there.

• Ke
      Dec 13, 2010

I almost ordered a really nice elliptical from them until I got to the checkout and became suspicious. An online vendor not accepting a credit card? For that much money, the only thing I'll use is my Credit Card for the extra fraud protection. I was able to locate two telephone numbers for them, neither of which worked (one disconnected and the other just rang continuously).
    I just checked http://www.usaliquidationmart.com and see their site is now down. Hopefully they were busted.
    Bottom line is, if the deal sounds to good to be true...it probably is. I hope my post here is also found by someone doing research on Google about this site or those similar to it. They had a great selection of Sole ellipticals and great prices, to bad they indeed were to good to be true.

Dec 13, 2010

Kevster5 - Make sure the password you gave them when you set up your account is not the same as the password on your email account. They will try it. If they get in, they will start sending email to your friends telling them you are stuck in China and to send them money.

• Ke
      Jan 05, 2011

Angela - thanks for the tip. Fortunately, the two passwords are different.