USAFIS (or not) / fraudulent site called usafis

1 USAFIS Organization, 2576 Broadway # 443 New YorkNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: None provided

Hello from London

I replied to this big advert on Yahoo.com and paid (twice - first 59 euros then 39 euros), and then did some investigation on the internet and it seems to be fraudulent - or am I incorrect?

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Derek Schuurman

You & Your family applications for 10 years
4 Free Years! €374 €359

Credit Card Type Visa MasterCard Diners Club American Express
Credit Card Number
Security Code (On the back of your card, locate the final 3 digit number)
Expiration Date [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected]
Cardholder's Name (As imprinted on credit card)
Billing Country * Select Country * Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua & Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia & Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, Dem. Rep. Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote D’ivoire (ivory Coast) Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-bissau Guyana Haiti Heard & McDonald Islands Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia, Yugoslavia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar (Burma) Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island North Korea Northern Ireland Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russia Rwanda S. Georgia & South Sandwich Saint Kitts And Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent & Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome And Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia & Montenegro Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka St. Helena Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad And Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay US Outlying Islands Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
If you use a Stolen or fraud Credit Card number you will be disqualified to participate forever!!! Your application will be canceled and our organization will seek legal relief.

By clicking the "I agree" button below, you state that you
agree to the Terms of Service and that you are obligated to act upon them

CLICK ONLY ONCE!

After payment you will need to complete personal details and upload your photo(s). If you can't upload or don't know how to do it, you can send it by regular mail.

Please note: your IP address is recorded to prevent credit card fraud

82.45.180.166

Privacy Policy © Copyright 2008 USAFIS.ORG All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
usafis.org website is a private entity and is not a governmental agency
* Green Card Lottery winners will receive airline ticket1 for free, up to €500 value.
Terms mentioned herein are limited to winners who registered
through usafis.org and hired Usafis.org affiliated law firm to process their Green Card application.

* Our Organization uses a secure server
Your credit card information is only used towards payment for your American Green Card Lottery application. We do not store your credit card number on our server.

Why do I pay here?
The service rendered hereafter is provided (by the Usafis Organization which is a private and a non-governmental entity) as a value added service to applicant who wish to register to the Green Card Lottery program in an indirect manner in order to take an advantage of the Usafis Organization unique offerings.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: USAFIS Green Card Program <usafis@usafisnews.org>
To: Derek Schuurman <derekschuurman7@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, 1 September, 2008 14:08:03
Subject: Derek, Thank you for joining usafis organization

Derek, you are receiving this email since you have registered on one of
USAFIS Organization websites on 8/29/2008 4:22:26 PM
If you want to PERMANENTLY remove yourself from receiving any email communication, Please Use this link
If you can't see this email, please use this link.

Dear Derek

Thank you for joining the USAFIS Organization, the world-leading provider of the Green Card Lottery Program application service.

In order to ensure receiving updates on how to apply for a Green card - Live and work in USA, use this link, and review the information you entered. We will update your preferences so we can keep you up to date.

If you want to PERMANENTLY remove yourself from receiving any email communication from us then please send an email to this email address so we can update your profile NOT to receive any updates from us.

About the Lottery program:
50, 000 applicants and their families will get the chance to work, and Live in the U.S.A.
The Green Card Lottery Program is an Official US Government Program.
We provide Easy online registration and update follow up and assistance.
There are Double winning chances for married couples.
Statistically, 1 out of 100 applicants of the Green Card Lottery wins
a Green Card.
Use this link to make sure your application is complete and your information is accurate at USAFIS Organization Website.

For your assistant at any time,
Dan Gold
USAFIS Organization

Learn American English - improve your chances for a successful
immigration to U.S.

You accepted to receive messages from USAFIS Organization on the following date: 8/29/2008 4:22:26 PM
For reference, your computer IP was recorded to confirm your registration as: 149.254.192.192

Don't hesitate to contact the USAFIS Organization through our online contact form, just use this link

To discontinue receiving messages from USAFIS Organization, please send a blank email to the following address:

unsub-wpeedrdgfpmctpgcc@usafisnews.org

OR Send a postal request to: USAFIS Organization, 2576 Broadway # 443 New York, NY 10025 U.S.A

Comments

• Il
      4th of Sep, 2008

2 years ago I applied for 10 years green card lottery programme by usafıs.This year 1 june they called me and told that you won the green card dv 2009 we will send your documents.I am waıtıng nearly 3 months for the winning notıfıcatıon and documents but I could't get them yet also I send an e-mail every week but nobody answers mails of me!!

• Ph
      16th of Oct, 2008

I wanted to the DV-2009 winner.

• Dq
      13th of Nov, 2008

I had the same experience with them. They called with phones that no number showed on my screen and told me that if I agree they will upgrade my application to a VIP and I have to pay 569 US $ more. If it is a cam I have to take care of my previous credit card.

Thanks

• Ka
      21st of Nov, 2008

You're right!! it's fraudulent! Read the information about Green Card on www.dvlottery.state.gov and you understand all stuff. We did the same and ...

• Fe
      1st of Dec, 2008

pershendetje USA

7th of Jan, 2009

USAFIS is the #1 application review service for the U.S. Green Card Lottery program, servicing hundreds of thousands of applications a year. By just visiting www.usafis.org, a person can learn exactly what this company does. They are quite clear about its application review services for the U.S. Green Card Lottery program and the differences between using their service as oppose to doing the program alone. USAFIS also has a 24/7 customer service center and provides information about the U.S. Green Card Lottery program in 14 different languages. This is a great service for those who do not have a great command of the English language, the proper computer tools, or do not work well with timelines. For a small fee, USAFIS ensures a person's application qualifies for the program.
    Our clients have expressed their appreciation to us and we have posted some of their testimonials on our website http://usafis.org/Testimonials.asp.

• Me
      10th of Mar, 2009

selam ben mehmet şen

• Me
      10th of Mar, 2009

iş aramak için bu formu doldurdum

• Ki
      11th of Apr, 2009

Hello, my name is Kirsten Luetthans. Today a got a parcel with 5 Englisch learning CD´s. I don`t want them and I dont want them to puchase my visa credit card. The pric is 0 $. So is this a free demo version? I did not send a photo online, because I am not able to do this. What am I supposed to do?

17th of Sep, 2009

Dear Derek
    The USAFIS Organization provides a service that fills in the gap created by the SD – both before and after the lottery:
    Before the lottery
    1. We guarantee 100% participation in the American GC Lottery Program.
    2. Registration to the lottery is possible 365 days per year.
    3. User interface translated to (the form can be filled in) 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Turkish.
    4. We allow our customer to register several years in advance.
    5. The photograph can be sent to us in any way possible: regular mail, e-Mail or uploaded directly to the form.
    6. Clients may update their information at any point.
    7. Customer service available to clients 24/7 To assist clients with any aspect of participation or question they may have.
    After the Lottery
    1. Winners are notified by any means possible: through e-Mail, Regular mail, Fax and phone
    2. USAFIS Saves a copy of the winner notification, in case the client loses the notification.
    3. Help is offered (for further payment) in the consular process.
    4. USAFIS Will provide winners who complete the immigration process through USAFIS with up to 500$ for an airline ticket. (VIP program=$1000)

and thats what we charge you for, if you dont wish to receive any more emails from us- you can remove yourself from our mailing lists (there is this option in every email we send, its even in the email you copied here).

To Kirsten Luetthans
    If you have any question about the product you got you can send me an email with your details i will be more then happy to look in to it for you.

Danna Smith
    Usafis.org
    danas@usafis-mail.com

• Le
      13th of Dec, 2009

USAFIS is indeed a scam! Do not and I insist, Do Not Apply for green card through them! I tried it twice, although I did not proceed with my application. The reasons are the following:
    1, A man called me from an UNKNOWN phone number.
    2, His accent was rather African so it sounded a scam straight away.
    3, Admission fee to enter to Green Card Lottery is Free of Charge...
    4, Many people I know was scammed and ripped off through them!

29th of Jan, 2010

Everyone knows Green Card Visas are provided through the lottery system. We at USAFIS provide best services to our clients for successful submission of application form for visa. We remove all the possible chances of making mistakes and prepare application with comprehensive details and documentations. We do not guarantee you Green Card. We have no association with US government. We are a for profit organization who charge for the service and consultancy to the clients.

• St
      5th of Feb, 2010

USA Green Card Lottery System is a program that makes 50000 immigrant visas available through a lottery. So, no one can guarantee of getting a green card. One can apply for Green Card (Diversity Lottery Program) for free. But when it comes to applying for the Green Card Lottery Program it is very important that application is filled correctly. There has been some shocking news that out of ten million application forms that have been handed in that over 3 million of the application forms were disqualified. Getting help to assist you is a great way to reduce stress for the applicant and the family of the applicant. USAFIS is one such organization which has helped hundreds and thousands of applicants in making successful submission of DV lottery application form.

• Co
      8th of Apr, 2010

USAFIS is a registered organization. Company has been providing green card application review service since last 9-10 years now. All the applications reviewed by USAFIS has been selected for the lottery program. But people need to understand that getting selected for lottery and winning the lottery are completely different things. You can win the Green Card Lottery only if your application is selected for the lottery process, last year more than 30% applications were rejected and not allowed in the lottery program because of the mistakes in the application form. Service of USAFIS ensures that your application is selected and your application is not among those 30%. Now after the application is selected you need to win the lottery and you need to be lucky enough to win the lottery. People apply thinking that they will win the lottery which no one can guarantee.

• Pe
      10th of Jun, 2010

Important Notice

No fee is charged for the electronic lottery entry in the annual DV program. The U.S. Government employs no outside consultants or private services to operate the DV program. Any intermediaries or others who offer assistance to prepare DV entries do so without the authority or consent of the U.S. Government. Use of any outside intermediary or assistance to prepare a DV entry is entirely at the entrant’s discretion.

The Department of State strongly encourages applicants to complete the application without the assistance of “Visa Consultants, ” “Visa Agents, ” or other individuals who offer to submit an application on behalf of applicants. In many cases, these facilitators substitute their address for an applicant’s address and thereby receive the selection notification instead of it being received by the actual applicant. Subsequently, the visa facilitators extort money from the selectees in order to receive the notification information that should rightly have gone directly to the DV selectee.

20th of Jul, 2010

HI Peeeved

As I said before, our service is mostly for those who do not have a great command of the English language, the proper computer tools, or do not work well with timelines. For a small fee, USAFIS ensures a person's application qualifies for the program.

All too often, people who register for this wonderful opportunity do not make into the front door due to their application being disqualified. Whether the application was not filled out correctly, a person's photo did not meet the U.S. government standard, or it was submitted too late are just some of the reasons why hundreds of thousands of applications per year never get a chance to qualify for the U.S. Green Card Lottery program.

USAFIS does charge a nominal fee for it application review service and clearly states on its homepage the differences between their service and if a person wanted to do by themselves.

On our main page (and many others) there is a chart that shows you the difference between filling out the forms yourself at the Official U.S. Government Program and with us. we do not hide the fact the application is free- we only charge you for the assistance we provide in filling.

If you had any problems with our services please feel free to contact me directly with your personal details to my direct email danas@usafis-mail.com

Regards,

27th of Jan, 2011

rami hamaydi
    00972 9 2683401

11th of Feb, 2011

I am mohammed abu taima . I am sending my number of my mobile / 0597671683 I am from gaza Palestine.

11th of Feb, 2011

I hope to visit Australia or USA to work on it and make contact and help people.

11th of Feb, 2011

I hope to visit Australia or USA to work to make contact and help people.