USAFIS Immigration Services usafis@usafisnews.org / www.3usafis.org took money from my credit card

New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Steal my Credit Card
I got an email from USAFIS Immigration Services [protected]@usafisnews.org on Sep11, 2018. Part of the email mentioned that: We are proud to inform you that your birth country has been selected to participate in the next Green Card Lottery Program! I click the icon APPLY TODAY ONLY $15 and then filled up the form including my credit card number and three digits security number. Then some of the activities below happened:
1. Sep 13, 2018, www.3usafis.org code +[protected] Took money from my credit card $15.
2. Sep 14, 2018, a man called from +[protected] and asked my name, education, job, family member, etc.
3. Sep 14, 2018, www.3usafis.org code +[protected] Took money from my credit card $1157.
4. Sept 14, 2018, I got an email from Jeff.[protected]@pro-immigration.email, asking to log into Website Address: http://service.usafis.org/en/members/signin and Reminder to complete application.
5. Sept 23, 2018, I browsed on the net the USAFIS Immigration Services [protected]@usafisnews.org and saw some warning about this fake organization.
6. I directly wrote an email to Jeff.[protected]@pro-immigration.email asking to refund my money with amount $15 + $ 1157, and after some email discussion, he said the customer services will call me for that. No one calls me after that.
7. Please help me refund my money from this organization.

Pi
Sep 27, 2018

Comments

Oct 03, 2018

Dear Sirs,

I have also faced that Usafis has stolen USD 1013 from my credit card. I am just interested to apply the US Green Card with USD 13, - only. However USAFIS has taken USD 1013, - from my Credit Card which are not allowed and agreed from me.

Please could USAFIS cancel; my application and transfer my money with the amount in USD 1013, - back to the HSBC now.

Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
    SETIADI WONGSODIHARDJA.-

• Us
      May 20, 2019

After reviewing these posts, it seems that most of the people leaving comments here are not our registered customers.

If you are in fact our valued customer, please feel free to contact us by email at Customer_relations [at] usafis.org and specify your unique application number, and we will be happy to offer assistance.

William Denney