USAF / Poor Service and Fraud

3636 S. Flanders St.Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3034082810
I ordered two sets of male ABU's and several accessories ($267 total) on 10 October 2007 and 1 ABU Parka ($112 total) on 8 January 2008. After 6 emails and several phone calls (and the answering machine was almost always full), I was told repeatedly to be patient. Finally, in late January 2008, the ABUs were received at Buckley AFB. Consequently, I emailed the same day (and repeatedly afterwards) to cancel my orders and refund my money. Their theme is well known - we'll issue you a refund shortly - but of course the refund never arrives. BAD BUSINESS!

Comments

Da
  12th of Jan, 2008

USAF - Poor shipping and customer service!
Armed Forces MCSS
Gertz Plaza Acquisition
New y
New York
Phone: 718 291 0150

Just writing to echo the experiences that I have read here. I have had item order last September that has not arrived. They have sent notices that it would ship in two weeks back in Nov 07. And I talked to a customer service rep (far from good service) and was told that it already shipped when I tried to cancel the order. He could not provide a shipping order though. Guess what, a moth later the supposed shipment has not arrived. Surprise! My original shipment contained a ABU shirt that was too small. When I called to correct the problem I was charged for another shirt and did receive as second shirt. Oh by the way, the second shirt was 10 sizes smaller. I have sent a numerous e-mails including to Capt Garcia that they heavily push images about (to represent themselves as an official org. reference other complaints) to hopefully have all problems resolved. I will post back here if she does or does not help with the problems. The only person that defended this company is either an employee or family of this company.
La
  31st of Mar, 2008
La
  31st of Mar, 2008
Please retract my previous complaint - it was not intended against the USAF but was aimed at MAACS. I must have misunderstood the options.
Ch
  22nd of May, 2008

USAF - No refund
USAF

I returned a pair of boots that they shipped to me that were the wrong size. I called and documented all 17 e-mails, with no response. I have yet to get my refund check from Dec. 2007!!!
Si
  22nd of May, 2008
You might just have to bite the bullet with this purchase.