USAF / Poor Service and Fraud

1 3636 S. Flanders St.Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3034082810

I ordered two sets of male ABU's and several accessories ($267 total) on 10 October 2007 and 1 ABU Parka ($112 total) on 8 January 2008. After 6 emails and several phone calls (and the answering machine was almost always full), I was told repeatedly to be patient. Finally, in late January 2008, the ABUs were received at Buckley AFB. Consequently, I emailed the same day (and repeatedly afterwards) to cancel my orders and refund my money. Their theme is well known - we'll issue you a refund shortly - but of course the refund never arrives. BAD BUSINESS!

Comments

• Da
      12th of Jan, 2008
    USAF - Poor shipping and customer service!
    Armed Forces MCSS
    Gertz Plaza Acquisition
    New y
    New York
    Phone: 718 291 0150

Just writing to echo the experiences that I have read here. I have had item order last September that has not arrived. They have sent notices that it would ship in two weeks back in Nov 07. And I talked to a customer service rep (far from good service) and was told that it already shipped when I tried to cancel the order. He could not provide a shipping order though. Guess what, a moth later the supposed shipment has not arrived. Surprise! My original shipment contained a ABU shirt that was too small. When I called to correct the problem I was charged for another shirt and did receive as second shirt. Oh by the way, the second shirt was 10 sizes smaller. I have sent a numerous e-mails including to Capt Garcia that they heavily push images about (to represent themselves as an official org. reference other complaints) to hopefully have all problems resolved. I will post back here if she does or does not help with the problems. The only person that defended this company is either an employee or family of this company.

• La
      31st of Mar, 2008

• La
      31st of Mar, 2008

Please retract my previous complaint - it was not intended against the USAF but was aimed at MAACS. I must have misunderstood the options.

22nd of May, 2008
    USAF - No refund
    USAF

I returned a pair of boots that they shipped to me that were the wrong size. I called and documented all 17 e-mails, with no response. I have yet to get my refund check from Dec. 2007!!!

• Si
      22nd of May, 2008

You might just have to bite the bullet with this purchase.