USAEbuy / Scam and fake products!

1 651 Texas St.Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-563-6958

USAEbuy is a complete rip off. I ordered a Gucci handbag that was guaranteed to be authentic. I immediately did a little research on the company and requested via email to cancel my order and to not ship the bag to me. I did this several time for a week. Finally they charged my account and the bag was on my steps the next day.

It is the furthest from authentic that it can possibly be. The 'leather' is plastic. The magnetic snaps do not even line up so the front pockets don't close. The dust bag is a cheap burlap bag with 'Gucci' spray painted on the bag, literally spray painted with a bad stencil. The telephone number that is on the website doesn't even exist. The telephone number that I found with an online directory is constantly busy for days now. I have sent emails requesting instructions on returning this item and I get no reply. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

I am going to be reporting USAEbuy to The Internet Crime Complaint Center but am sure that will not get me back my $70. My gut told me not to make this purchase and I did it anyway. If anyone has information about how to get a refund from this company please let me know! Thanks!

Va

Comments

8th of Feb, 2008

You have 14 days to return your item. Following is address to send to: USAEbuy.com, 1700 Ellis Drive, Suite 7, Lawrence, KS 66044.

I had purchased 2 Coach bags. While I believe they were authentic, I return because they were to big. With bags sent letter that I was returning bag according to their return policy. You must include confirmation e-mail and copy of order form. I did send bags back certified so I had proof.

I did get my refund on both bags within 2 weeks of them receiving.

Hope this helps.