USACredit / UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT

1 24 Golf RoadMyerstown, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: UNKNOWN

PLEASE HELP! NEED USACREDIT INFORMATION. THEY DEBITED MY ACCOUNT FOR 149.95 WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. CANNOT FIND THEIR WEBSITE, PHONE NUMBER OR ANY MEANS TO CONTACT THEM. CAN ANYONE HELP ME.?
HOW DO I DISPUTE THIS CHARGE?

Comments

5th of Jan, 2008

Please help me get this off my card and future monies from these people. I used my nieces ebit for the 4.95 and now hey charged 149.95 off her debit. Is there anyhin that can be done.

• Le
      8th of Jan, 2008

Usa creidt debited my account with out permission of 149.00 this need to stop now.

• Ne
      11th of Jan, 2008

• Tr
      12th of Jan, 2008

I never signed up for this and they took money out of my account and i want my money back.

• Be
      1st of Feb, 2008

There was money taken out of my account without authorazation

• Be
      1st of Feb, 2008

There is noreason why the money was taken from my account. I would like a full refund as soon as possible!!

• Ca
      17th of Feb, 2008

they took 150.00 out of my bank account with out permission now i have to pay charges for this problem im pissed off

24th of Apr, 2008

The only way to beat this company is through filing a collective complaint. If we all file a complaint with the FTC they WILL take action. Lets face it we authorized the transaction or rather did not decline the authorization (even though their method was very deceitful and underhanded). But the FTC says that a company must explicitly state all charges, this company didn't and their website never works, if we all file a complaint the FTC will file a class action lawsuit so lets get together and bring this company down. The link below is to file a complaint with the FTC please do it!! Its the only way we can stop this predatory company from preying on more people.

• Li
      9th of Jul, 2008

This company should not be allowed to use the internet for fraudulent transaction.
    Today, 0788 I was their next victim for the amount of 149.99. I only found it because I was late on my rent and had to save it up in order to get all the money no later than today. I was shocked when I went to my bank and was told I didn't have the funds to honor the rest of my rent . Please help us out and get these frauds off the internet.

Linda Haas
    Henderson, NV

• Ti
      2nd of Aug, 2008

They took 99.95 Out my accountant and I would like my money back. It was took with out my permission.

• Ta
      29th of Aug, 2008

i have a number for them that i found today and it is 18774696271 and if you need more information go online to the BBB and there a whole list of numbers there for this company also none as the common wealth group and if you need an address it is 10500 ulmerton rd. in uniontown, pa hope you catch the ### and hope all of you do .

19th of Sep, 2008

why they withrawn money out of my account without my permission

19th of Sep, 2008

i dont want any creditcard and i want to cancell that

• Li
      14th of Nov, 2008

I was ordering christmas stuff online and look at my bank statement the nest day online and see that my card was debited 149.95 so i google usa credit and the 1800 number to find it was a scam so i called my bank and they will be dispuitung this charge

• To
      17th of Dec, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS NOT ONLY A SCAM BUT A DUMB SCAM IM A COLLECTOR (FDCPA) AND IM NOT A SCAMMER, BUT THIS COMPANY DEBITED MY ACCOUNT AND THERE WAS NOTHING IN IT (GOOD THING IT WASNT SUCKER) I AM CONDUCTING RESEARCH ON THIS COMPANY AND SO FAR ITS SUCCESSFUL SO EXPECT A LAW SUIT SOON!!!

• Ta
      18th of Dec, 2009

I was also scammed by this so called company, I am hoping to talk to my bank later today and I will also be disputing the charges. How dare they try and take advantage of people. I would be more than glad to do whatever it takes to shut these people down!

5th of Jan, 2010

They did it to me to and im going to take them to court for it i will not stop it till i own them and if that is not right of them to did that when someone is on ssi?

• Up
      22nd of Jan, 2010

I was also a victim today for a debit of 149.95. Good thing I only had 9bucks in my account. I called the bank and bbb and they disputing the case. This is why we should not give out our personal information online for any reason. Hope this was a lesson for all of us!

• Xf
      6th of May, 2010

They took 19.95 out of my bank account. Went online to my bank account
    and found that somebody had taken out 19.95, and the transaction was no
    other than USA CREDIT. So I googled it and found the number, called them and none other
    than a voice automated system, I have 2 numbers which are
    18774696271 and 18006859354. I don't know these people and I have not
    ever visited their payday website. How can this be possible that somebody can
    take money out of your bank without you knowing about it?
    Also file a complaint against these guys go to

Now Im worried about them in the future and others that can do this
    without my knowledge. LuckyI didn't have much in the bank.
    What good does it do to have money if people can take it electronically?
    You can email me at
    ces368@hotmail.com

31st of Aug, 2010

I was just hit byt this company for 149.95. I am closing this account so they will not get me again. what a nightmare.