USACredit / Took $149.95 out of my bank account!

I never filled out an application for usacredit and they took $149.95 out of my bank account and I want my money back. They made my account negative and I don't appreciate that at all.

Beware people!

Va

Comments

• La
      11th of Jan, 2007

I don't know who to contact regarding this matter, but I do not want a card from this company and haven't ask for one either. I would like my money returned back to my account in a timely matter!

Mad as ever:
    Lakita M Hunter

16th of Jan, 2007

I was reluctant to give my social security # & my bank account info. but they persisted on getting this info. & wanted $49.95 fee before i even knew what they had to sell, so i cancelled membership & i hope they do not use my info. (that was my mistake) I did not contact them for credit, they contacted me.

• Sh
      21st of Feb, 2007

I need to talk to someone about this matter now I'm in hold in my account.

• Ka
      24th of Feb, 2007

I need to talk to someone in regards to canceling USACredit. I do not want a credit card i do not want this money taken out of my account there is no money there.

• Ro
      8th of Mar, 2007

I stopped payment on the $149.95 that was charged to my checking account. I did not authorize it. And do not have a USA credit card! I also told my bank not to pay any other requests for payment from USA credit.

15th of Mar, 2007

I was stuck with the same thing by usa credit i didnt know what i was getting my self in to i was a person id theft i contacted Federal Trade Commission an the IRS they said i owe them 114.90 cents they call a week ago an said that they were from the IRS out right lie i reported I am waiting for the Att General from Minnesota to contact me an i am going to write them an all they are a scam artist i did get my $149.50 Dollars an they said i owe more money I dont think so I pray they throw the Book at them.

• Cb
      13th of Apr, 2007

I had the same problem USA took 149.95 from my account. I called my bank they gave me the number they were reluctant to reverse this matter, demand a supervisor and they agreed to return my funds back to my account... best wishes this must be illegal!

• Am
      7th of Aug, 2007

I never filled out an application for this, nor did i even know this co. existed, but somehow they got my info and took 49.95. My bank was in the negative, so i was charged fees for this. USA credit is nothing but a scam, i looked at the website and it had links to apply for many diff. cards, so my opinion is they take ur info from their sites and steal ur money. So be careful what u fill out.

• Li
      17th of Aug, 2007

I checked my account today to find it had a negative balance from usa credit. I stayed on for almost 30 mins. Then I got a busy signal. Please help me to find what I can do smb!!!

• Re
      18th of Aug, 2007

They took out off my bank 149.95 with out my authorization.

28th of Aug, 2007

I went on the site by accident and do not want the money taken out of my account what can i do... Plz advise smb!

• Le
      10th of Sep, 2007

i never filled an palication for this, nor did a even know this.but somenow they got my info an took 149.95 by my bank account.I want my money back i didn't want them to take money from me.

• Ju
      22nd of Sep, 2007

USA Credit took 149.95 out of my bank account and I want my money back n ow.

• He
      23rd of Sep, 2007

They also took the same amount from us wiht no permission and i want my damn money back now

• La
      27th of Sep, 2007

I went to my bank today to cash my work check and the bank informed me that my account was over drawn. I did not see how that could be. so I came home and now have found this site about USA Credit. I am mad as Hell and I want my money back as soon as possible. This places took 149.95 from my checking account and I did not ever ask for this and do not want any thing.

Mr.Lawrence H Underwood.

I am very upset about this. I am taking this to my Bank.

• Ra
      28th of Sep, 2007

They Took 149.95 out of my account I Dont No How They Are

• Ra
      28th of Sep, 2007

They Took 149.95 out of my account I Dont No who They Are

• Fl
      3rd of Oct, 2007

I was also a victim of USACredit, they took $149.95 from my bank account for their useless "credit card". When they called me and informed me that they were going to take another $149.95 I refused. I told them to cancel all accounts that they had in my name. They started giving me the run around by switching my call from person to person until I finally got tired of waiting and hung up. I contacted the Federal Trade Commission on the internet and filled out a complaint form. I did the same with the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office (they also have a complaint form that you can fill out on-line). You can get your money back from USACredit, but you have to fight for it. If you let them just scam you then they will continue to take advantage of you and other people as well. Stand up and fight back, fill out the on-line complaint forms that I have mentioned above. The FTC and Penn. AG's office will get tired of having to investigate every complaint filed against these scammers and they will take action in your behalf.

• We
      24th of Oct, 2007

They took my 149.95 too. Could we get some help?

1st of Nov, 2007

This company is nothing but a scam, I put in information before anything was said about a charge of $149.95 for the service. When I sent a email to the address the mail came back returned no such address so someone is sitting back using this site to scam innocent people out of their money.