USACredit / Unauthorized charges on my bank account!

This is the second time that they are trying to do this. I applied for an on-line loan, there was a box to check if I wanted this service I checked no. The funds were taken out of my checking account without my permission. My bank account is now on hold because it made nsf charges on my account. Since they take it out electronically by checking accounts. It takes longer to be replaced. I applied for a loan again. They are trying to do they same thing again. I never checked the box for this card.

Is there anyway to stop them. Also when you call customer service they give you an out of state number in which you are on hold for over 15 minutes.

Beware!

Comments

27th of Jun, 2007

A couple of months ago i received a call from usacredit. After i decided to go ahead and apply, they ended up telling me that i was approved for a $7500 credit limit to shop on line and that this could help rebuild my credit. I couldn't and didn't agree to anything though, because there was an eighty some dollar activation charge. I couldn't agree to this because the account # i had used to apply with i was only a trustee on my dads account. I told them to call me back in about two weeks after i got my pay check and talked to my dad. They never called me back but when my dads bank statement came the activation fee had been deducted. My dad is still pissed off at me because he thinks i was trying to make charges without his knowledge and has now closed the account. I have not heard or received anything in regards to this card. I have though received i don't know how many different calls from the same type of #'s @ all hours of the day and night. I have told them that i wasn't interested, to stop calling and hung up on them numerous times and they sometimes still call. Is there anything we can do???

• Da
      19th of Jul, 2007

They debited my account without authorization. $149.95 this is WRONG.

16th of Aug, 2007

This is a bunch of BS... These people tried to tell me that someone must have hacked in to my accounts and personal business to get all the info.. I think it was them... They say they're gonna refund me... we'll find out!

10th of Oct, 2007

Who are these people? They the same thing as everyone else.

18th of Oct, 2007

I just looked at the web address and next thing I know I get charged with 149.95 and now my checking account is negative and my bill payments are all messed up. They should get us all the money back and then some for our misery.

• Za
      23rd of Oct, 2007

They got me for 149.95 too. I had no idea, just found myself trying to withdraw money and it says insufficient funds. Check my account online and there's a so-called authorized withdraw of 149.95. Don't even know who this company is! I have no number or even website address to even try to get my money back.

• Be
      3rd of Nov, 2007

I have had the $89.95 taken out of my bank account, and now $19.95/month, and still no credit card from these people. I was supposedly approved for $7500.00 worth of purchases, but they are so overpriced, and I can't purchase anything if I wanted to, without a card.

Beware people!

• Su
      3rd of Nov, 2007

This is hell happening world over with the BPO,business.The damn blues and their sporting bosses wants to enrich themselves and the guideless lad,goes on Phoneing and debits money. S**t of it. We need banking account protection, so that no transaction goes on net with out the approval of the owner, on net. The ### online transactions by the banks have to be stopped. Veisign verified account okeyed by principal for secure transaction is a must.

• Me
      22nd of Dec, 2007

What is this BS? I also was looking for some loans online to take care of some stuff for school. Same as Angela, I got a call that I was approved and said I didn't have the money in the account at that time and to call back in two weeks or so. I never received a phone call and all of a sudden I get a notice from the bank that my account was overdrawn due to a 149.95 charge. WTF?! Who are these people, and how are they still in business? So on Monday I get to start calling and hope this is fixed soon. And then better also refund me for the overdraft fee.

• As
      28th of Dec, 2007

They took money out of my account with no authorazation! 149.95 this is really bs... im currently on hold with them and I have been for 20min! This is the 2nd time.. U should be able to sue for this! This is ridiculos there is problay so many people they get that don't even notice or take the time t o get thier money back!

• La
      2nd of Jan, 2008

these people are a gang of thieves.i tkink they should all be locked up and have all of their bank accounts drained. thank you mr.larry hicks

5th of May, 2008

USA CREDIT I am one of the people that got taken also . I am disable and can not aford to lose any money . so I ask you USACREDIT too please discontinue my account . sign close account.

• Bl
      14th of Apr, 2010

this is bs, , , to the up most degree, and while were sitting here waiting for OUR money 2 be returned they are gaining interests on it!

• Vi
      14th of Apr, 2010

my bank closed my account i caught it today while still pending. It is in the hands of the fraud dept. I also made a police report so I have copied everyones statements and also gave it to the police which in turn hopefully the fbi will get involved. This has just happened to me today so hopefully they cant hurt me. I say lets file a lawsuit we need so many people.

• Su
      4th of May, 2010

I NEED YOU TO PUT THE MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT NOW OR I AM SUITE FOR HE MONEY THAT YOU;ES TOO OUT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT

• Tl
      25th of Jun, 2010

I am freaking furious! I was trying to get a loan from these people. I can't get a loan because I don't have a checking account. They proceeded to charge my savings account for $149.50. I didn't have the money, so I now have a $25 charge from my bank. When I called the bank, they said they tried to put another through for $99 yesterday! I'm waiting for a return call from these people. Thank god I didn't have the money in my account or that wouldve been gone!

5th of Aug, 2010

I just had the same problem with these people!!! It makes no sense at all how these people can just take people's hard earned money out of their accounts without authorization. These people should be put in a cage somewhere. To think, they call themselves "helping people". Yeah, they're helping people alright... by going broke!!! I need that money for my medicine tomorrow and all because of them, I have to be in pain until I get the money returned to my account (and who knows how long that'll take). I didn't even authorize no kind of transaction with these people by the way. I have NO IDEA how they got my information but somehow they did and now, I have to suffer because of it. NEVER AGAIN!!!