USACASHNET / DID NOT ARTHORIZE

1 P O BOX 3815Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 410-7065603

I REQUESTED A LOAN NOT A CREDIT REPORT. PLEASE REFUN MY FUND MY COMPLAINT NUMBER IS #2314195 FROM THE CREDIT REPORT CANCELLTION DEPARTMENT. DONE TODAY 7/06/09.
FROM, [protected].
I HAPPEN TO CHECK MY ACCOUNT AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND 2 UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND RETURNING THE FUND ABCK TO MY ACCOUNT.

Comments

• Pa
      16th of Aug, 2010

I just received a phone call about a loan I never applied for. They say they are suiing me for the loan bouncing in my account of 230 dollars, when I don't even have a checking account or had a computer to apply for the loan back in Nov. 09. i don't believe them. I couldn't get to talk to an American if I tried.

Pamela

16th of Aug, 2010

That she is right and someone should get back to her and fix the problem just like they did with mine.Obviously cashnet messed up again and were trying to get money from her for their messiness. If she didn't have a checking account, then how could the loan be processed into a non-exisiting account and bounce out?

Americans are sick and tired of these money schemes!

16th of Aug, 2010

I did not authorize nor did I give anyone my banking information.

• Ga
      29th of Oct, 2012

i am dealing with the same situation at the current moment, and they are calling my job. i do not know if i should get a lawyer and sue them or just let it go since the statements are false