USAA (United Services Automobile Association) — usaa false advertising
I have complained multiple times. The Josh Eilers TV commercial shows him leaning on an A-10 while wearing flight gear. I applaud Eilers for his service; however, he has never flown an A-10. I have as have many of your customers and I, and they, find the commercial disgusting and not of the usual USAA standards.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Marietta, GA I have been a member for over 50 years, but I can no longer trust USAA.
USAA should expect a class action suit in the near future if the commercial isn't pulled.
I did receive a call after my most recent complaint; however, the explanation was totally inadequate and could not possibly be perceived when watching the commercial.
PLEASE FIX IT, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE MY INSURANCE, BUT I WILL IF IT IS NOT CORRECTED.
More USAA (United Services Automobile Association) Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing 
- USAA - cam and cheating! 
- USAA - cam and rip off! 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices! 
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - service
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - banking
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car insurance
- USAA - eligibility
- USAA Auto Insurance - refuses to pay