USAA Federal Savings Bank / poor customer service
Usaa federal savings bank, customer service has left the building.
Funds on hold.
I have a great credit score, I have never had an nsf and have never miss a payment on my insurance or credit cards, I consider myself a great customer of usaa. Now for some reason they are placing funds on hold to every check I deposit. I have been in contact with customer service and they will not give me a straight answer or the reason this is happening nor will they release funds on hold. I work hard for my money and I do not want to wait another 5 days to have access to it. I have had to run up credit cards and use money in savings because of this situation. I feel as if it is a slap in the face from a good friend as I have always been a great and loyal customer. I will never recommend this bank to anyone ever again and I am in the process of cutting all ties with this bank. Do not do business with usaa if you are looking for a bank.
More USAA Federal Savings Bank Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing 
- USAA - cam and cheating! 
- USAA - cam and rip off! 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices! 
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - service
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - banking
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car insurance
- USAA - eligibility
- USAA Auto Insurance - refuses to pay