Usaa Credit Services / extremly rude empoyees

1 NV, United States Review updated:

this company has good and its bad . the credit card department hired some of the worst in the business, sadly to say some of them woke up on the wrong side of the bed. i dont know whats there problem is, but they are extremly rude and nasty..if u ont wanna help people go some were else, and just dont know what there dong and just wanna rush you off the phone. come on usaa u can do better then dat all that money you have and you cant treat people better than that. soooooooooo saddddddddddd :{

Comments

5th of Mar, 2009

I signed up with Talent Hunter.com BEFORE I did my research. I paid $149.99 so I could sign my daugther up for 6 months. I thought I was getting a good deal becuase I recieved an email from an "agent" saying that they would be interested in my daughter for a commerical that was being shot in my area (my daughter's pic wasnt even posted at the time, should had be alert number 1). I complained to Paypal and my bank that this company was a fraud.

Too make a long story short, these people WILL NOT respond to any of your requests about cancellations and refunds because they dont have too! My bank (USAA) will not dispute Paypal, told me that they were untouchable. I disputed with Paypal and my claim was denied. I complained with the Better Business Buearu, still pending but Im sure that my money is gone.

People do your research please. I feel so stupid becuase I cant even get my daughters pics to even load up on their website. SO I got screwed with no protection at all! MAN!!!