USA Wallpaper / Fraud

After reading the other posts complaining about USA Wallpaper, I too am reporting their fraud. Like the other posts, I ordered & paid for wallpaper (York Wallcoverings). I was informed by USA Wallpaper a couple of days later that my order was back ordered by York Wallcovering and that it would be a 3 - 4 week delay. After waiting 4 weeks with no receipt of my order, I contacted USA Wallpaper again. They informed me that it was still back ordered by York Wallcovering and it would be an additional 3 week delay. At this point, I canceled my order and requested a refund. 3 weeks later and after several attmempts to get the refund, I have yet to receive a credit to my Pay Pal account. I have posted a dispute with Pay Pal, and have learned through that process that Pay Pay does not support their customers (unlike credit card companies). I have been ripped off for $250 by USA Wallpaper. THEY ARE A FRAUD!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! DO NOT USE PAY PAY!!

Br

Comments

• Vi
      5th of Jan, 2009
    USA Wallpaper - can not get your money
    USA WALLPAPER
    Alabama

I ORDERED WALLPAPER IN JUNE TO FIND OUT LATER THAT IT WAS BACKORDERED. I LEFT IT ON BACKORDER UNTIL SEPT. I CANCELLED IN SEPT. ANDTO THIS DATE 01/05/09 HAVE NOT BEEN CREDITED BACK THE AMOUNT. HAVE CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES AND ONLY GET A RUN AROUND.

• Tr
      10th of Feb, 2009

I had the same exact problem with this company and wish i had read this board before i ordered. Luckily after fighting on the phone with Debi today and getting no where i called my credit card dispute dept. and they were able to get my money back for me immedialty. This company should be shut down!! It seems that hundreds of people have the same exact problem..when does BBB have enough!

• Co
      3rd of Mar, 2009
    USA Wallpaper - Failure to refund-non delivery
    Sandusky
    Ohio
    usawallpaper.com

Like so many others, I have had nothing but delays and excuses when the mdse I bought was billed to my Paypal account before being shipped, was only partially shipped and the part I got was defective. After many emails, many phone calls, and many broken promises by "Debbie" I filed a complaint to the Toledo Better Business Bureau which I advise you all to do as well.

4th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I paid via credit card and am now putting in a dispute claim and will be contacting the bbb and ftc.

don't order from these guys, ever!

• Si
      10th of Mar, 2009

I believe this company is running a scam. They doubled my order without my permission and charged my credit card twice the amount I authorized on their receipt. Once I called customer service regarding this issue they refused to take responsibility and claimed that "our wallpapers are priced per single roll, but packaged and sold in double rolls only", they had no explanation for why my receipt when placing the order reflected the single roll price, but my credit card charge reflected the double roll price. I only received one roll in the mail, but was told that that is the double roll. When I asked to return the product and receive a refund, they insisted that I pay a 30% restocking fee. I will be disputing with my credit card. I definitely do not recommend doing business with this company.

• Rg
      29th of Mar, 2009

I had the exact same complaint. I called the United States Attorney General's office and filed a formal complaint. USA Wallpapers returned my money within 2 weeks ... I had waited 5 months.

Go to Lowes and order the wallpaper. You will have it within a week!

• Gi
      5th of Jun, 2009

The same thing happened to me in February 2008. I got my my money back by contacting the Better Business Bureau (BBB.org) in Ohio - USA Wallpaper's home state. If you google "USA Wallpaper Complaints" the first listing you will see is my review on My3cents.com. I give instructions on how to contact the BBB. Also click on the "Comments" section under my review and you will see all the other people (Ignore DAN) who had the same problem. One reviewer even said the BBB told her to contact the Attorney General of Ohio. I think most people get their money back after contacting the BBB. USA Wallpaper (also called Decorate with Style) should be closed down. You can also go to epinions.com and read all the negative reviews. Hopefully enough people will complain to the BBB and something will be done about this terrible company.

30th of Jun, 2009

I too have had an awful experience with USA Wallpaper. I ordered wallpaper March 31st and paid with paypal. After a few about a week when I didn't receive my order I emailed them and was told it was backordered. I waited about a month and cancelled my order and was promised a refund "once it went thru accounting" . When you call their Customer Service they just tell you it is in Accounting's hands - but you can't speak with anyone in Accounting!! After numerous telephone calls and emails I reported them to the Better Business Bureau today. I hope to get a refund now.

Janeen

1st of Jul, 2009

You should file a complaint with the Ohio Attorney General office. You can do it online at http://www.ag.state.oh.us/citizen/consumer/complaints.asp. They are very helpful and are familiar with the scam that USA Wallpaper is running.

• Do
      19th of Jul, 2009

Placed an order...after not receiving the product in a reasonable time, I called for the status. Found out it was not in stock. Asked to cancel the order, and was told a refund would be submitted within 7-10 business days. After numerous calls and emails with no satisfaction regarding my refund. Monica, Angela, Debbie all staff employees told me there was nothing they could do about no getting my refund. The could not check with the accounting department, they are just told to apologize, and try to expedite my refund request. This is UNACCEPTABLE. They charged my account knowing the item was not is stock, and prior to shipping. This is for the amount of $204.00. I will fight this until not only my refund is received but I will not stop until this company is stopped! They also do business as Decorate With Style.

• Re
      13th of Aug, 2009

I am in the same boat. My order was for $1036.14 & I am recently unemployed so you can imagine my frustration. i think this company is going under & can not place new orders for consumers because they have no money. so they are pulling this crap with us so they can hold onto our money longer while they try to keep afloat. isn't this illegal?? I have already filed a complaint with the BBB & my bank. I waited 2 months for a product that was out of stock & cancelled the order on june 29th...still waiting for refund!!!

20th of Aug, 2009

Everybody that has been scammed by USA Wallpaper should file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx), where law enforcements such as the FBI have access to the database and may investigate them. I just did it, since I am in the same boat as everybody. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB and the Ohio Attorney General Office.

26th of Aug, 2009
    USA Wallpaper - No Refund
    usawallpaper.com

I waited about 2 months for a wallpaper order that ended up being on backorder. I got tired of waiting and cancelled my debit card order. I had to request the cancellation twice. It took about a week to get a cancellation confirmation. Now 30 days later, no refund is in sight, and I got an email saying that they were in financial straits and couldn't send me my refund right now. I suggest that you use a credit card if you order at all.

• Sc
      6th of Oct, 2009
    USA Wallpaper - Where to file complaints
    Richmond
    Virginia

I wanted to update my earlier complaint and tell everyone that they need to file a complaint with the INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx They are a partnership between the FBI, National White Collar Crime Center and Bureau of Justice Assistance. Since I was already notified by the BBB that law enforcement was looking into this company, the more of us who file, the better it will be!

7th of Oct, 2009

Agreed. I have already filed a complaint about USA Wallpaper with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, BBB, and the Ohio Attorney General Consumer Protection. The more complaints that they get, the sooner that they will prosecute this crooks.

• Sh
      7th of Oct, 2009

I am on a limited income. This that I ordered was supposed to be a Christmas present.I am seething that they would take from me when I have so very little money. I ordered product on Sept. 16 and have yet to receive it. I cannot contact them by phone, the line is constantly busy til 5 pm, when the constant ringing picks up. Please prosecute.

• La
      18th of Nov, 2009

I used a credit card, but they put me off until it was too late to file a complaint with the credit card company.

• Co
      15th of Dec, 2009

Please contact the Ohio Attorney General office. As of October 19, 2009 the Ohio AG filed a lawsuit against USA Wallpaper. You can reach them at 800-282-0515

• Ba
      3rd of Jan, 2011
    Usawallpaper.com - Stay away from these crooks
    Usawallpaper.com
    usawallpaper.com

I ordered two different types of wallpaper patterns 4 months ago, they accepeted the order and charged it that same day or the next day. 3 weeks latter they tell me both patterns are on a backorder so i should wait 2 - 3 weeks more to receive it. This time passed and I tried calling the company 6 times several different days, in which NOBODY EVER ANSWERED THE PHONE.

I sent several emails, asking them about my order and they KEPT SAYING IT WAS IN A BACKORDER, I contacted their manufacturer who told that the day for production of this patterns was until October. I made my order between the last of june and first weeks of july, how come they didnt tell me the truth about how long the backorder was going to be.

Still I asked them for a refund and they said it was going to take 1 month to refund me. that didnt happen.

After that USAWALLPAPER, SENT ME AN EMAIL SAYING THE COMPANY HAS FINANCIAL PROBLEMS AND THEYRE HAVING PROBLEMS TO REFUND MY MONEY and that I should understand this difficult times.

Let me understand USA WALLPAPER, your having difficult times, everybody has being having them and not because of this they are robbing customers money.

Finally, I talked to the manufacturer and since so much time has passed after my order, they have one of the patterns produced, and I asked USAWALLPAPER.com to send me that pattern and refund me the other part of the order. Of course they didnt tell me the pattern had been produced I had to find out by myself.

They told they where going to send me the pattern that is in stock and wait for the other one. Since that last email, MY HUSBAND HAS CALLED 7 MORE TIMES WITH NO ANSWER, and sent 4 emails, which have not being answered and nothing has arrived.

I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE USING YOUR CUSTOMERS TO FINANCE YOURSELVES (SINCE YOU HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS) AND KEEPING THEIR MONEY WITHOUT EVER SENDING THEM THE PRODUCTS THEIR PAYING FOR!