Usa Universal Subscription Agency / Terrible scam!

1 P.o.box 94107Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-597-0867

USA universal subscription agency ordered sport fishing magazine and paid $55.00 total on 9/17/2007. 120 days to delivery, have received nothing. Beware people!

Va

Comments

• Ka
      7th of Mar, 2008

Oh my gosh! I just spent the same a month ago and still have not received my refund or any magizines. This is complete bull ###. I just wrote another email saying I will take legal action... so we'll see how that goes.

• Ed
      21st of Apr, 2008

Spent 55 for magazines... no magazines, no refund as of january 2008.

• Di
      2nd of May, 2008

Ordered Rolling Stone Magazine for $65.00 on August 24th 2007. Still have not received any magazines, no Refunds, and can't get in touch with anyone via telephone or E-mail. They are a HUGE SCAM...

• Er
      4th of May, 2008

Same thing happeend to me..A young man told me he would get points if I bought some magazines. If he got so many points he would get to go to cancoon.

• Ai
      16th of May, 2008

My husband ordered Jack and Jill $58.00 and Child $61.00 and still not received yed no money no books but i had a lawyer from 8-17-05--in to this day

24th of May, 2008

they are in gadsden, alabama

• Sw
      10th of Jun, 2008

They are in West Georgia as of last week. Yes, I fell for it. Fortunately, my bank did not charge me anything to put a stop pay on my check.

• La
      18th of Jun, 2008

Ugh. I am so ashamed of myself. It was literally 100 degrees out so I invited them in. I was a young girl home alone and they were so friendly with the high-fives and whatnot. So I bought their magazine..they said I had to buy two. So I did. $90.

I didn't tell my mom what I spent that money on because I knew I was naive and foolish. I don't even know if I'll get those magazines after all. One was a father's day present.

Ya know, I just pray that whoever gets my money will put it to good use and if it's a scam, they'll reap it back one day.

7th of Jul, 2008

I used to work for them. Its not the company thats a scam. Its the people your buying from. I can give you guys a few hints and tips to check and see if you got scammed. Agents are just out there to make money, if you dont buy anything, they are probably having trouble in your neighborhood and their is a chance they arent eating that night =[

Signs of a scam.

*Dont believe them if they say they are sending it to troops over seas or to childrens hospitals (it doesnt happen, you get the magazine, even IF they dont write your address down, they write it on the reciept later)

*No they are not affiliated with any high school or college, they are independant contractors just tryin to make a nickel.

*No they do not get any points if you cancel the order.

*If they do not write the name of the magazine in the box before the # of issues and the Price...Then you are not recieving the one you asked for. They know you wont pay the price for the one you want so they charge you for a cheaper one.

The kids that do this are only trying to make money. Most of them have trouble doing any other job. I've known the buisness for 6 months. If you really want to worry about being scammed. Dont buy from anyone selling for Chaunci Coull. Shes dirty buiness. Steve Ingram wants clean buisness but his agents want the money so his company gets a bad name.

7th of Jul, 2008

Oh and PS.

When I left them a month ago they were in colorado.

They were headed north to Minnesota and then to chicago.

So you people are crazy thinkin they are in the south in the summer.

My boss was a hardworker but not a slave driver. He keeps them up north where its cool in the summer.

• Cr
      24th of Jul, 2008

Same story for me. I called the Nevada DA, and they gave me this link: http://www.fyiconsumer.org/new-feedback.htm

File a complaint form on the site and make sure you send it in! The investigator I talked to said they are getting hundreds of complaints and they are actually getting people's money back! Do it and WARN PEOPLE!

The DA cannot solicit complaints but I can so you need to do this!!

• Ki
      7th of Oct, 2008

They were in the south in MARCH 08 because that is where they ripped me off. can not get through on the phone and can't seem to find a web site. $60 is what they got from me! I am really tired of all the worthless people out there always trying to take my hard earned money. For all of you who worked for these people sham on you and try getting a real job!

• Fe
      13th of Oct, 2008

I spent $42 for magazines back in January 2008 still haven't receive a magazines and because I'm on the West Coast their office is always close by the time I call.

• Su
      31st of Oct, 2008

They are in San Antonio Texas as of 31 Oct 08. Going to the bank tomorrow to stop payment on the check!

• Je
      2nd of Nov, 2008

I got scammed in San Antonio too. I actually saw the guy I bought the magazines from panhandling today. That is when I stopped payment on my check. I totally believed his story. These guys are just a bunch of crackheads scamming for their next high.

• Du
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I got scammed in Austin, TX on Nov. 1st. I am very upset because I paid in cash (idiot!). I would like to help anyone else try to report them and get them off the streets if that is in any way possible. He better hope he never sees me again.

• Am
      11th of Nov, 2008

It's November 11th 2008 and I just got taken in here in Austin, TX. I feel like such a fool! I felt so bad for the girl! I wanted to help!

• Na
      14th of Nov, 2008

Well, if this is true then I just go scammed too. Thankfully I only gave those girl $35 of my hard earned money. I knew I was being foolish but I did it anyway. I am in Austin as well...by the way. :(

• La
      18th of Nov, 2008

Well, they are in College Station, Tx now! I just called my Dad to tell him how I was helping this guy from Detroit who got shot in the leg last year. He told me I neede to check it out, because it might be a scam... great. I bought Hunting Magazine as a Christmas present for my brother. I guess I will cancel my check in teh morning.

2nd of Dec, 2008

Ya'll need to check your reciepts and make sure they say UNIVERSAL Subscription Agency...NOT UNITED...the two always get mixed up. I used to work for Universal and i saw what kind of business they did...and for whoever said its not a real job...I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU GO OUT AND TRY IT. Make a sale to someone who has been scammed a million times before...i would love to see you do it. Yeah you cant trust them all...but you should be able to judge some kind of character and see who's really lying to you...