Usa Pocket BikesScam and cheating

E Review updated:

I ordered a Grand Prix MX3 from usapocketbikes.com. I placed the order in late November and was told the bike would arrive within 2 weeks. After many calls, and hearing many excuses the bike finally arrived on Dec.22. The bike arrived the wrong color, missing, parts, and cracked. I called usapocketbikes and was told to fill out the claims form on the website. I decided to keep the wrong colored bike, and the company said they would send out the missing and cracked pieces. Over the next 6 months I called the company over 15 times and I was told the pieces were on back order but would be sent out next week. I heard these exact words from every employee for 6 months. Today I was told they would not be sending out the missing and broken parts. I was told I can purchase these pieces from another site, and usapocketbikes would no longer be sending the pieces. The represenative said "they are less than $20. Go buy them yourself". The represntative was very rude, and said it was no longer their responsibility.He blamed FedEx, which was the first I heard about this. I am now stuck with a useless bike, which I paid $200 for.

• I
      Jul 17, 2009

Well I received my bike within 4 days after purchasing the bike. I ordered the Grand Prix MTX and it came perfectly fine. I think you purchased from the old company. They told me they purchased the domain/business about 2 weeks ago. Should prob call them, talk to Scott, he was real good to me.

• L
      Aug 21, 2009

I DO AGREE I SPOKE WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE ONE NAMED CHAD HE WAS A DICK, RUDE AND COULD CARE LESS OF HOW I WAS FEELING WHEN I RECIEVED MY POCKETBIKE FOR MY SON A DAY BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY. MISSING PARTS, SCREWS, A PARTS NO MANUAL AND THERE WERE 3 BOLTS THAT CAME WITH THE BIKE SCATTERED IN THE BOX, THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN A ROUND, NOT GOOD BUSINESS AT ALL ...