USA International Data / Poor service

1 400 SW 107TH AVENUE, SUITE 300Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

This company has the worst customer service I have known ever.

USA International Data, installed an Eclipse machine to process credit and debit cards transactions, this machine have a plus: the system telecheck, to confirm and deposit checks directly from the machine.

In my case, the system telecheck didn't work.

Since November 2008 through this date January 12, 2009 I was calling for requesting the change of the machine.

Until this date, after no less than 08 calls, no one from this company has responded to my requests.

However, the company keeps debiting from my account the lease for the Eclipse machine each month without any delay.

Gr

Comments

• Ri
      4th of Nov, 2009

USA INTERNATIONAL DATA. CHARGE IN MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANY FREE AND NOT RETURN THE MONE BACK, I CLOSE THE ACCOUNT WHIT THAS COMPANY AND OTHER CHARGE ENTER IN MY BANK ACCOUNT. I WANT CONTAC WHIT OTHER PERSON HAS THE SEEM PROBLEM, 305 992 0649 HABLO ESPANOL.

• Ot
      27th of Jan, 2010

USA INTERNATIONAL DATA. CHARGE MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT a surport package I never order($9.95 a month) it's been 5 month and they are still charging me and have not return the money. I try to cancel but they want to charge me $60.00 I call Mr. Montalbar but they always give me another day to call. cause they are looking in to it.

• Be
      24th of Feb, 2010

Have been with them for 3 years and never a complaint. Very good customer service. No issues yet.