USA Financial / Awful service!

1 1800 Drew St.Clearwater, FL, United States Review updated:

I can hope my story outrages those who read it and encourages everyone to take some sort of action. My wife is disabled with M.S. and because of this disease gets confused very easily. USA Financial called her promising the world and the sky. Told her it would be $200 to process her new credit card and that she would get $200 in vouchers to offset th processing fee. She gave them all our bank info and then changed her mind. They doubled talked her and got her confused and in the end she agreed.

Out came the charges. I called USA Financial and questioned them. I got the run-around. I asked for the manager. He said his name was Tom Folgers. Asked him to return the money. He said no, the $200 is non-refundable but he would gladly cancel the account if I would like.

Asked for his supervisors name and a number to contact them at. He refused. He said he doesn't have to give me that information and will not. I asked for USA Financial company information, address, EIN number, Tax ID number. He refused it all. The owners of this fraudulent company need to be arrested, jailed, fined, anything else the FTC can do to them. I have filed a report with Florida's State Attorney Generals office and with the FTC. I highly recommend anyone else who has been scammed by this company to do the same.

Thanks to them I have now lost $200 and another $105 in bounced check fees. It's going to take us 6 months to a year to recoup these losses.

Va

Comments

Br
  18th of Jun, 2008

This company is scamming. I was told they would give me a credit card to better my credit. I gave out my information and I was scammed once for 200 dollars and the second time for 399 dollars. I'm glad you made a compliant and I aslo filed a police report with the company.

Va
  19th of Jun, 2008
USA Financial - Falsely advertised product
USA Financial
www.usa-financial.com

USA Financial sent me an offer for $5000 credit on purchases from their catalogue. It cost me $200 to join. I authorized it and when I received their catalogue they did not have the items I inquired about. They informed me a new catalogue was coming. Waited 3 months no catalogue. They automatically tapped into my account for $20 of no activity in so many days. Never told about it but it does appear in small print on back of contract. I feel they falsely advertised to me. I closed my account with them and am demanding a full refund of my $200.They also said I could have cash withdrawals. Found after the kit arrived that withdraws where ok against payments made. Recently reported to BBB who contacted them but recently reported to me they have not heard from them yet. BBB will keep eye open for future complaints... Still under investigation.