USA Federal Credit Union / Terrible experience!

Lake Elsinore, AZ, United States
2.5

I'd give this bank zero stars if I could. I am a business owner and when using my banking debit card the night before a huge presentation where I would need to pay several vendors, including catering, I was told my card was denied. When calling the bank's after hours line, I was asked for my member number (the branch never gave me this number.) Without this number, I was not able to be pulled up... they couldn't pull me up by SSN, EIN, TIN, Company Name, etc... Furthermore, the representatives who were fielding my call at the [protected] call center were flip with their responses. They all had a canned response for my concerns. Forget about one-on-one service. Their eager to tell you that they CAN'T help, then off to the next call. Also, when waiting on hold for a supervisor, I waited an eternity and was told that there were other people on hold waiting for the supervisor... hmmm, wonder why. I found that extremely rude. Hey, USA, go to www.badcustomerservice.com and have your people sent to a customer service seminar or walk into a Nordstrom store to get some schooling on how you should treat the customer (feel free to use our monthly fees to fund it..that's right... remember that your clients are your livlihood.)